• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Your Story

So it's pretty established that we all have a special place in our heart. A plant that has blossomed and made us all the awesome people we are today. But what is it that binds us so close with this series? We have all joined fan sites, for some more than one. For me, it all started when I was...
  2. H

Any 1up Fans?

This is probably the wrong place to post this, but I'm more than a little upset, now really isn't the time to be a jerk about it. Does anyone know exactly what's going on? From what I gather, they got bought out by UGO, who is trying to be number 1 in the gaming press. I also understand that...
  3. H

The Spirit

It bleeds amazing. I enjoyed all of the humor, the art style (even if it was pretty 50's campy) the cheesy comic book action, and the somewhat transparent plot. I was expecting something like Sin City or Dark Knight, but I instead got something wholly unique and engaging. But I've heard many...
  4. H

Kings?

As I played through the series recently I noticed that most worlds have one person who really knows that other worlds exist, (or at least talk about it.) Obviously King Mickey is the king of Disney Castle, and Ansem the Wise is the king of Radiant Garden/Hallow Bastion. Destiny Islands-...
  5. H

Brave Story

Anyone else ever played it? Its my favorite. Ropple is awesome. I never met anyone who has played it, but I want to know who your favorite character is.
Back