• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Demyx, Xaldin and Xigbar don't get nearly enough screentime...

I mean, seriously, they're barely there. Xigbar seems to be the only KHII-revealed Org member (bar Xemnas, of course) with any apparent over-arching plot significance - with his hints towards the "other three" before his battle - and he's eliminated shortly thereafter. Demyx is just awesome and...
  2. D

Deep Dive - A tribute of sorts

I've been watching Deep Dive continuously today and this piece is essentially a transcript of that masterpiece - sans the beach, cryptic utterings and Mickey. I'm sure you can figure out what "the key" and "the blind one" allude to. --------------------- Deep Dive The anguish of a forgotten...
  3. D

Returning after... 3 or 4 years.

Too long. I supremely doubt anyone still remembers me (the generic Username doesn't help), but I was around back in the days when no one really knew what the hell Deep Dive meant, the vast majority of the Organization were unknown quantities and I actually made a theory that Axel was Sora's...
  4. D

Summon Form?

This is a little thing I found on Wikipedia. Sorry if it's a little old, but I'm behind with the times on KHFM II news. This is what is stated about this "Rumoured New Form": "Summon Form (Only in Final mix+ of Kingdom Hearts II) (fused with both) able to use summons in the form but not the...
  5. D

Fanfiction ► Apocalypse

This isn't really a FAN Fiction. It's an Original Piece, created by je moi. Well, I sincerely hope you enjoy the Prologue... Apocalypse Prologue 1553, Heasaf He stood motionless at the black gates. His untidy jet-black hair swirled wildly in the strong winds. His black cloak unfolded around...
  6. D

Dark Sora's Help Thread!

Okay! For all you people who just plain need a hand in everything Chain Of Memories related, post it here and I'll be glad to help ya out! I'm always here to help out the, uh... help... needy! Heh heh. Also, before I begin, do NOT under any circumstance ask for a Riku Replica FOUR strategy...
  7. D

A different theory concerning the other side

I was reading another Thread (UnknownSora21's theory) and I came up with an idea: what if AXEL's memories were actually Sora's Other Side, and not BHK (assuming he is)? It's strange I know. But I thought about it, and I think I'm onto something. In this conversation, and the one below it, I got...
  8. D

Chain of Memories Trvia!

I'm sure you all know the rules by now, so let's get down to business. I ask the first question, some1 answers. They ask next question if they get the answer right. Here we go. Q: Who leads Sora into Castle Oblivion? (it has been confirmed)
  9. D

Kingdom Hearts Trivia Quiz!

Pre-note: Forgive me if this has already been done, and closed seconds afterwards, but I shall do it nonetheless, for I did not know. I'm sure you know the rules. A person asks a question related to Kingdom Hearts, and if someone gets it right they ask the next questin. C how it works? No...
  10. D

I like cheese pies and milk sponges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like a lot of cheese pies what about you people don't you like cheese pies with sausages I do I think they are quite nice I haven't put any full stops yet have I you know I also like sponges and milk do you??!?!?!?!??!??!?!!??!?!?!!!!!! Dark Sora 50: SPONGES!!! GIVE ME SPONGES!!!! Everyone...
  11. D

Fanfiction ► Sora's Sacrifice

I made this Fic on the old Forums, I have revived it and HUGELY updated it. Here we go again people! Time for Sora's Sacrifice! Prologue: Memories Regathered Sora was still sleeping in the egg. A crystallized 'egg', created as a last recovery...
  12. D

Anyone?

Does anyone have a link to the OLD Forums, you know, before we moved to the VBulletin version? It would be greatly appreciated as my old Fan Fic was there.
Back