• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

i'm done

i'm leaving. if you don't know as much as another member on the fourm they say "lol we already knew that" or crap like that. i'm not leaving forever just until this site gets a little more friendlier. :thumbdown: I'm Done
  2. B

dance dance revolution

Who has played or owns any Dance Dnce revolution revolution game? My favorite game of the series is ddr extreme 2 because it has speed over beethoven and butterfly (upswing mix) tell me what's your favorite out of the series and songs that you like
  3. B

bringing back bogus

i need support bringing back the word bogus. its an old word but im going to try to bring it back. my friends from school are going to help me and i need all the help i can get. does anyone want to help? dont flame
  4. B

help between game systems

I need some help between an xbox 360 an a psp. i want a psp because of kh birth by sleep and I want a 360 because all of my friends have one. My birthday is next week and my parents are looking for a 360 for me. When I wanted psp I couldn't find it and now that I want a 360 I can't find it and...
  5. B

bbs question

i cant remember if the destiny islands are confirmed in the game so can someone tell me (please no flaming)
  6. B

what kind of character would you be

if you were a character in kh what would your name be and special abilities be? my name would be everest and i would have black hair and red eyes i would have no weapon and shoot out fire and ice out of my hand
  7. B

did you ever notice

in kh 1 did you ever notice in hollow bastion the portal to the dark depths are colors of red blue and green the same color of sora donald and goofy's clothes ? i dont know if it has been discussed but please no flaming
  8. B

i have a question

hi my name is bumblejazz and im new to the fourms. i have a question about roxas axel sora and riku. why does everyone think they are gay?
Back