• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Forum Vending Machine.

Okay... You insert something the next person says what you get. NAd they insert coin. I will start with a coin * Inserts coin*
  2. P

The Infinate Mystery Fanclub!!!!

Hey this is the "New" guyfromcrowd fan club!! I made it for him He is one of my best friends on the forum and and real life so if you know guyfromcrowd and think he s awesome post here!!! I recommend gfc friends to join. His nickname is PWNED! Member List 1. Project X 2. Guyfromcrowd A.K.A...
  3. P

Final form?

Remember this question is for my friend. Not me. If it were for me I wold look it up my self. But I am lazy right now so I ask you people. ************************************************************************************* My friend wants to know how to get final form. SHe has every from...
  4. P

How will you get your info from e3?

Besides going to e3. Or if you cant go how will you get the info from it? I will be watching x play. They have like 4 days of them in e3.
  5. P

An almost timeline of movies

One time they made a lot of movies useing monkies. Then bugs. Then pigs. Now penguins. But remember one time they actually used humans.
  6. P

Fonts

Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator I wanna get some fonts they have here but when I click download it brings it up but I cant keep it and use it. Can some one help me and tell me how to keep a font off here. Cool Text: Dingbats Fonts The alien font there is wat I want. But after you tll...
  7. P

Gender Picker

I was thinking. This probably wont happen in a real game for the story. But I was thinking that in like a side game or something you could pick to be a girl or a boy. Here are some choices Boys/Girls sora/kair roxas/namine riku/ (?) I think it be cool to pick your gender them pick which person...
  8. P

Emulator

Whats an emulator. I heard soomeone talk about one and some forum members said they dont talk about them on this forum. But I would like to know what they are. I see some vidso f them on youtube I still dont get what it is.
  9. P

BATTLE of the Book/Movies

Okay who would win between The people from the indiana jones movies and the star wars movies.
  10. P

Pivot Stick animation

Okay so I downloaded this pivot stick figure animation thing. It works great. I have made a couple of movies. Just when I save them it saves as a pivot file. Or I could save it as a bitmap. Heres the problem I am thinking about making a youtube account. So far the movies I made are pivot files I...
  11. P

Give a reason how things got there name.

Ok so you get to say how things got there name. I wont give an example I will just go ahead and give you one. Also post what your are getting the name of. WII Head of nintendo: What shall we call this Thing? Kid outside : WEEEE H.O.N. : Ok we will name it wee. How will we spell it? Worker ...
  12. P

Captain America Film

I was watching tv then they said something about a captain america film comeing out in 2011. It was on G4. The attach of the show. They said marvel has comfirmed this. This is to be taking place during the WW2 like the comics. ALso 6 weeks later an avenger movie will come out.
  13. P

Will there be...

Translation for the names? I mean when the 358/2 days comes in japane wouldnt you want some one to translate the 14th member name into english so you would know who it is?Instead of having to wait. SO is there going to be translation?
  14. P

Re: CoM

Re: CoM Ok so kh2 fm+ has Re com. I know what com stands for. WHat does the re stand for? Sorry if Isound like a total newb. I think it stands for return. Can someone tlel me if I am right and make me feel smart again.
  15. P

Never Ending Pokemon Battle!

Ok so this is like a pokemon battle somebody throws a pokemon at the last person that posted. EX. *throws Out pokeball and goldeen comes out* and then the next person say what pokemon comes out and what it does One: THrows out pokeball two: groudon comes out and fire blasts mizzill *throws...
  16. P

Avitar

Ok should I change my avi every 50 posts or 100. Ok this is a weird thread so mods you can close or delete this thread if you want. I just want to know if people think I should change my avatar every 50 or100 posts?
  17. P

Pokemon Battle. Who would win lucario or Pikachu.

Who would win? this pokemon named lucario. or this pokemon named pikachu
  18. P

Official Club Penguin Discussion Thread

This is for all things club penguin like. Discuss upcoming parties, rockhoper, Aunt Arctic... etc.
  19. P

Ipod or MP3 Player

Ok this is pretty self expalnatory. Which to you like better an Ipod or an MP3 Player?
  20. P

Another FF question

WHat is the first ff game for the ps1 in america. because I just found out that my step dad had a ff game when Iwas like 4 (it wasnt that long ago) nlow were looking for it. My mom said it was old like maybe ffIII or ffIV (3 or 4) my friend (guyfrom crowd) they were for the n64. SO what was the...
Back