• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Basic Math Skills - Do You Have Them?

It's a pretty simple question, which I find most people will answer incorrectly to avoid being laughed out, or looked down upon. However, I believe it's a pretty significant matter. We have to deal with math everywhere, everyday. If you don't have a firm grasp on the basic skills (adding /...
  2. B

Video Card Issue

First off, ATI's pissing me off... Now that that's out of the way, here's the problem: Boot up Guild Wars, run it for ~2 mins or so, then the game freezes, I get a beautiful black screen. From here, a couple things happen sometimes, but not others. One thing that happens, is I get a "No...
  3. B

Keyboard Lag.

So, I bought myself a nice new HDD. Had to do a fresh install of Windows XP Home and all that jazz. Only problem is, my keyboard seems to lag everyonce in a while. I type, and the letters appear one at a time on a screen, at a rate of ~1/sec. This happens no matter what I'm doing. Gaming...
  4. B

Entertain me. Now.

New HDD. Fresh Windows install. Lots of downloading, updating and patching ahead of me. I demand entertainment.
  5. B

Help/Support ► A very sad time

So, over the last week and a half or so, my dog got increasingly ill. He just stopped eating one day, but continued to vomit daily. We took him to the vets, and were told that he had high levels of toxin in his kidneys, causing them to fail. So, we left him at the veterinary hospital for two...
  6. B

Phantasy Star Universe LIVE Demo

Microsoft is releasing the upcoming (MMO)RPG onto the LIVE marketplace tomorrow. It will only be available for two days. After the 12th, the download goes down. This does mean that you do get till the 18th to play it though! That's one week of playing this game FREE. So for those of you...
  7. B

FF Quote Game!

Yes, SE section is cool enough for it's own games. Person A posts a quote. Person B guesses. If Person B gets it right, (s)he posts a quote, and so on and so forth. Let us begin. "It is... It's you, is it not, Lady Ginnem? Forgive me. I was too young." Start if off easy, with a hint: FFX
  8. B

AMD Buys ATI

Article Found a thread about this on another forum, and a lot of good points were brought up. One in particular, to get this thread rolling, is why AMD would buy ATI instead of creating a 'partnership' with it. It would make sense if AMD wanted to work with ATI to improve their chipsets so...
  9. B

Multi Monitor display

So I just bought a new monitor. Acer 19" LCD, very hawt. Only problem is, I have my fat old CRT (17", maybe) monitory sitting beside it, doing nothing. So I decided I wanted to setup 'dual display'. I have a VGA to DVI adaptor, which is to be used by either of my monitors. I tried setting...
  10. B

Thought your weekend was bad? Try again

http://carnage.bungie.org/haloforum/halo.forum.pl?read=710186 I couldn't stop laughing. Sure, it's long, but it's hilarious. I feel bad for the guy it happened to, but, pity only goes so far.
  11. B

~*/~+(-=-The PRODIGY KEYBLADE fanclub-=-)+~\*~

Chea! Teh one and onlah PK needs a fan club. Challenge the masses here with teh ultimate PK!!!! Current Members: ----1.a) Prodigy Keyblade ----1.b) Banishing Blade ----2. kairigirl ----3. Raito ----4. Zexion543 ----5..:KL:. ----6. Shiro-Chan ----7. Monkeybutt ----8. king kong ----9. Trigger...
  12. B

Official PS3 Dicussion thread

Got something you want to say about the PS3? Put it here! Controller comments, thoughts on the price, or even the launch games. We wanna hear it!
  13. B

ZOMG wut

...and the doctor says "That doesn't go there!" <ban>
  14. B

New PC Build

Alright, I'm saving up for a new computer. Once I get a job, I'll be saving even more...but that's not the point of the thread. I need help choosing the parts. I want to make sure everything is compatible and I'm getting the best for my money. Price tag for the computer, anywhere from...
  15. B

Signature of the Week Ideas

We always love to have feedback about the SotW competition. In this thread, we want to hear what you have to say. You can post theme ideas, or things that you think will help improve the SotW all around. So let's hear what you have to say! Editted by Prodigy: Check the rules at the bottom of...
  16. B

SotW Wall of Fame!

This thread will showcase every winning signature that we've had since our start way back in October. Enjoy, the best of KHI! Signature of the Week #1 I remember the first SotW competition like it was yesterday. It was Kingdom Hearts themed, and had such a great turn out. It showed us what...
  17. B

To Kill a Mockinbird

I'm reading it for english class. My teacher says it's a classic but not because how entertaining it is, but because of the value's it teaches. So far, she's right about one thing. I'm just a little passed halfway, chapter 14. The book is beginning to pick up and is getting interesting...
  18. B

Dragon Quest VIII Thread

Okay, I know the game isn't released yet, but I'm still going to make an official thread for it. Why, you ask? Because the demo is up for grabs. And I got my hands on it. If you want info how on to get it, here are two ways: 1. http://www.dragonquest8.com/register.php this is the link to...
  19. B

Ghost in the Shell

Anybody else seen this show? I've just seen one episode (just aired for the first time where I live two weeks ago), but it is one of the best animes on. The story is interesting, the characters are awesome. The music was pretty good, and the animation was just your average anime. Either way...
  20. B

Final Fanasy VII: Remake Disscussion

First off: Yes, I am away of the other FFVII Remake threads. Then why am I posting this here? Because this is a new article that hasn't been posted and is will (hopefully) cause enough disscussion that it will need its own, non-spammed-up thread. I coloured the parts of the article I found...
Back