• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Oris

Transfer data from Jap version to Eng version?

Anybody know how to transfer the save data from the Japanese version to the English version of the game? Or has anybody even tried it?
  2. Oris

Kairi's Kidnapper

lol (Donald): You're Majesty?! What happened? (Mickey): This is what happens when you screw around with darkness too much. You get deformed. But, seriously. It was Riku. End of discussion.
  3. Oris

Kairi's Kidnapper

How can people say it's Mickey? He had his own business to take care of. Probably was either lookin' for Ansem the Wise or doin' something with Yen Sid. Riku was the only available help to Kairi at that time. The Organization (besides Axel) had Sora to deal with. They were just letting him...
  4. Oris

Kairi's Kidnapper

Very good. It was Riku. Only Riku would know to whistle for Pluto (besides Mickey) 'cause he's been around Pluto a lot.
  5. Oris

kingdom hearts 2 final mix

Yeah, they are re-releasing KH2:FM+ as an "Ultimate Hit". Anyone know how much it'd cost to get it here? 'Cause I want it so I can do all the stuff not in the original KH2!
  6. Oris

kingdom hearts 2 final mix

Will an Action Replay work? 'Cause they play movies from other countries.:confused:
  7. Oris

A Question

I don't know if this has been asked yet, but here goes. Can a person lose their heart twice?
  8. Oris

What is That Thing?

Kairi hit Sora in the head? I knew he got hit, but I thought it was from someone throwing a rock or somethin'.:unsure:
  9. Oris

room mod

What's the matter, guys? Don't feel like finishing Jiminy's Journal? Try getting a game save with it 100% done. 'Course, you gotta have Gameshark, AR MAX, etc. Sucks that it's only for KH2: FM+...:angry:
  10. Oris

ARMAX codes wanted

Hmmm. Sorry bud, can't help there. All I got is the usual. It'd be nice to have codes to go there, though.
  11. Oris

i have a question

Talk about hitting the nail on the head!:blink: It's not often that someone says something like that. I try not to stereotype people, but when I do, I'm almost ALWAYS right! It's a gift that I really hate, you know...
  12. Oris

i have a question

I see what your saying, so the following is not me flaming:thumbup: 1. No one is gay, just... really emotional. (That's Disney's fault in case you want to blame someone.) 2. Riku's not emotionless. He laughed, got mad, etc., but almost all his emotions are negative. He's got problems, but I...
  13. Oris

i have a question

Tell me about it. Everyone has a hard life, even video game characters.:) After all, nobody heard Sora whining, "I miss my mommy and daddy!:cry:" Cry me a river, build me a flippin' bridge, and get over it, people! Life sucks, we know. I agree with that, too. Just keep it to yourself if you...
  14. Oris

i have a question

Ok, kids. Fight nicely or don't fight at all. Everyone has a right to say (almost) whatever they want, write whatever, and so on. So, if you think some characters are gay, that's fine. If you think they're straight, that's fine, too. Just stop arguing, please.:closedeyes:
  15. Oris

i have a question

Hahahahahaha, poor Axel. I know how he feels, though. And, just for the record, NO, I'm not gay! (...I hope that doesn't offend someone by the way I said that...)
  16. Oris

i have a question

I don't think Disney and SE would put gays in KH. Looking at this thread will tell you why: so many people would hate it that KH would be discontinued. And NOBODY here wants that! Everyone has their own opinion, including me, but if I posted it I would be fueling the fire both ways. So, I'M...
  17. Oris

date of release?

Hmmm... well, they won't stop the series with prequels (they better not, anyways). If KH3 does come out, it won't be for a while. After all, they gotta make the graphics better, come up with yet another story board, blah, blah, yadda, yadda. It's a ton of work. If it does come out, it might be...
  18. Oris

date of release?

Geez, I haven't had one of those since I was in Kindergarten. lol Yeah, I get it. I hope they continue the KH series for a while. 'Course, I hope it's not as long as the FF series (which has over 20)!
  19. Oris

I got a random question.

Can somebody make some more KH music remixes? I like the ones I DO have, but they are basically of Sanctuary and Simple and Clean. Believe me, if I knew how to remix songs, I'd give you guys them. Maybe we could get some remixes of Destati and some Organization 13 songs (by the way, my thanks to...
  20. Oris

date of release?

I think (in Japan) the release date is in September for all 3 portable games. I read it on some random site, so it's not fully reliable.
Back