• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Xion = Sora's 'true' memories of Kairi

I've been posting and ranting on this for as long as I've known Xions face and thus far NOT A SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE HAS PROVEN OTHERWISE. To re-word that, every single detail we know about Xion supports the idea that Xion is the non-existent incarnation of Sora's true memories of Kairi, as...
  2. S

Trios are parallel, but not equivical 'rant'

Trios, as noted by many fans, are a constant unity in the KH series, making for any number of theories based off of trios and the sort. But what too many people don't note enough is that while they do parallel each other, that doesn't mean they are equal to each other. This is a list of trios...
  3. S

"Rid us of Traitors" vs Xion "My liege"

If Axel somehow has the unofficial post under the guidelines "Rid us of traitors", why does he insist on bringing Xion back? Or assuming he could have been referring to something thus far unknown to us (being all too plausible) then why does he insist on bringing anything back? From what I can...
  4. S

did sora ever have to swich pods?

Sora fell asleep in the 13th floor of Castle Oblivion, but woke up in the basement of the Pegasus Mansion in Twilight Town. Theoretically, at one point, he was moved from one pod to another. If this is true, then it confirms everything I've been saying about Xion being Soras memories of Kairi...
  5. S

i don't think Xion really dies/fades ... just thinking here

my idea on this is that when Xion be all the "What the heck am i?" line in XEMNAS *coughcough* scuze me. when she's in blankblankblanks arms, she isn't fading there. it wouldn't make much sense for her to fade 20 seconds later, either. i think that when she was in ???s arms, she knows she'll...
  6. S

Recent updates specualtion -this is big ... and good

Everything i've been theorizing has been confirmed in some way with recent updates Birth By Sleep this is a bit of a stretch, but follow me here BBS=Crisis Core this as far as general idea and construction. put it to reason here; CC -years before FF.VII -consists of characters either dead...
  7. S

MX theory - he is an unbirth

Ansem SoD- Heartless Xemnas- Nobody Master Xehanort-Unbirth? I'm not sure we even know if he's the one who controls or directs the unbirths, but it sounds like a liability or likelihood. Anyway, if unbirths have no hearts, theoretically, it would explain why Xemnas doesnt remember have a heart-...
  8. S

Ven ... talking to Sora?

If this idea was already presented, then let me take a swing at it. So now that we have a character from ten years ago with major connections to a 'present' character, a whole bunch of theories are bound to come to mind. In tWtNW, Sora vs Roxas, what if Ven had awakened a little? "Someone from...
  9. S

Xions name idea

This isn't much of a theory as to who she is, but an observation about her nature in general. Specifically regarding her name. To get the obvious out of the way, a nobodys name is an anagram of their other with an X. The only exception we know of it Namine. This might be because as a PoH, Kairi...
  10. S

Xigbar and Terra -two seperate ideas

My first idea is about Xigbar, the freeshooter. He has a laid-back surfer-dude attitude, and is number two only to Xemnas. This is the first thing that caught my attention. While the number has no real significance to ranking, Xiggy and Xemmy do have their similarities, as far as fighting style...
  11. S

Four Crossroads-Four Leaders (speculation)

This is something I've recently put together. It appears as though each body of beings has a leader to direct their attacks, usually a human version of the being themselves. Here's how my speculation breaks down Heartless: When a heart fully gives into darkness, it is reborn into darkness and...
  12. S

ASAS for 358/2 days

Why don't people think Riku will be playable for 258/2 days? If BBS after KH2 is a trailer for BBS, the shouldn't DD:ASAS be a trailer for KH.DS? and the video is called "Another side/story" i still think it makes sense all of the organization & riku & maybe mickey! totally awesome n-e way i...
  13. S

Kairi in KH1 was way cooler

IN Kh1, shes like, cute punk tomboy sorta-thing person. She has short rocker-hair and <i>way</i> too short skirt in KH2, she's like, shopping-for-shoes sissy. she has longer wussy hair and bad (in my opinion) skirt-shirt i don't need to hear you agree with me, just want to hear your opinion KH1...
  14. S

Agribah - Organization member

Which Org. Xiii member was in Agribah? The merchant said he was paid off by 'a guy in a black coat' (no sh1t) to distract him (right?) Who was is? Xemnas? Or just to consider maybe #14? Ok but seriously, did i just forget who it was?
  15. S

The other side/a better story

Me thinks in KH 358/2 days you will play as riku after you beat roxas storyline it stands as a theory, but it has a ring of logic we saw this maneuver in CoM this doesn't sound too different and it does match up with the 'clue'; it would answer questions we have yet to think of asking what...
  16. S

I totaly had this Roxas dream ...

ok so nobody bag on this /flame this cuz im just putting up this dream i actualy had i was roxas in this hollow bastion tricked out castle oblivion but i couldnt leave my room unless i had a sex change, so i closed my eyes really hard and became a girl and found out the secret to the 14 member...
  17. S

He looks alot like you

As i understand, that scene on the beaches that never were, never actualy happened, it was like the sum of Roxas' emotions, or that's what i've come to understand Was Xemnas talking about Sora or Ven? He doesnt look all too much like Sora to say that, but Ven, seriously. Memory of Xehanort...
  18. S

Spur of the moment idea/theory

not much thought into this, but i have to get it out there. i was image searching "Looking Glass Wars' just because, and i noticed how the insignia in harmonial to the four suits of a deck of cards:hearts, clubs, diamonds, and spades. if you pay attention, the heart ir mirror to the spade:the...
  19. S

Something to agree on

This is a topic i was hoping that everyone could agree on, something i believe very strongly. From all the evidence, i think we can conclude that Kairi is the daughter of Ansem the Wise. Evidence? -Sora's flashback to Radiant Gardens with Kairi's grandma telling her the story of light* -Sora...
  20. S

The future of nobodies

I read in a thread that someone posted something along the lines "What if you had to fight the others of the ORg?" then stated that their others were out there because theoreticly when you kill a nobody they return to their heartless. I didn't post anything against it at the time, but I already...
Back