• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Final Form Selection?!

ok final form's ability is glide. Once u level up final form to lv. 3 Sora (normal) recieves Glide lv. 1 and it levels up as u level the form. k? just like high jump and valor.
  2. T

are you excited about kh2

dude would we be on here for this long and not be excited? use some common sense
  3. T

cure spell question

it makes sense since now items are more of a necessity. Curing is somthing that u wouldn't use all the time. What I wonder is how the spells will be upgraded
  4. T

drive modes

I say Final because of the look. I mean two keyblades on ur back while ur shiny and floating! u can't go wrong. Then ther is master and valor.
  5. T

Best Buy Kingdom Hearts II Ad.. ( Large image )

is the LE guide cheeper ther? if it is I'm gonna get it from ther.
  6. T

FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT BELIEVE on it

yay for u. u wer right. yipee. let's hav a party in ur honor. NOBODY CARES!
  7. T

What would you do, or say!?

ok here is what I would do. When I hear the news I will stand gaping at the newbringer for 5 hours with my mouth open and my eye twitching. I would then after the 4 hours of gaping go to my house and kick things while screaming. After my kicking rampage I would go down to the hospital and get a...
  8. T

snow white instead of alice

yay for no confusing cutscenes in KH
  9. T

Oh my God The controls are screwed up!

Dudes this is the controls for the Japanese version. NA version will be same as KH ok? Stop freakin
  10. T

Keyblades Question *No Spoilers*

isn't the ultima new since it looks diffrent?
  11. T

Sanctuary

nope. the song isn't out yet.
  12. T

Who do you like more Sora or Roxas?

Sora! Roxas isn't well enough developed but sora has a history. Yea! Sora is the original
  13. T

?

u don't hav to get the LE guide. u could get the regular one. just as helpful. $10 less than the LE guide and all u miss is Artwork that will probably be posted on the internet.
  14. T

Its about time!

right besides this ummmm old news....what is the point of this thread?
  15. T

Kairi or Namine?

THAT'S A SPOILER IDIOT!!!!!!
  16. T

Kairi or Namine?

umm since ther video game characters this is odd. then again I chose Kairi cause she is HOT. in the first she was just cute (like little sister cute) but the maturity is hot. Namine is still little sister cute
  17. T

play as

ummmm I'd say Cloud, Roxas (full), Riku (full, his story), Mickey (full story)
  18. T

Need facts....

28th now can someone close this?
  19. T

countdown to kingdom hearts 2!

ok then I will: 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...blast off! o wait wat r we counting down again?
  20. T

When will you get KH2?

29th cause to be honost I don't wanna fight the crowds when I hav it reserved
Back