• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Video of Hollow Bastion war.

I need a video of some gameplay and the cutscenes. can somone post a filefront link? WMV please.
  2. T

Electronic Monthly

Is it out on stands now ? cause if it is I'm goin out and gettin a copy right away.
  3. T

Mickey's voice

I noticed that even though Mickey is a main character, they havn't confirmed a voice actor for him
  4. T

High Quality Deep Dive

Hey I know ther was a really high quality deep dive out but I don't know wer I can DL it. Can someone like post a link? Thanks alot!
  5. T

When We get the Forms

Hey I was just looking at the new screens of the forms and I noticed that the Final Form is in Mulan's World (forget the name). If I remember correctly Mulan's world is the first we visit is it not? does that mean we will be able to have final form really early in the game? That would kinda...
  6. T

level possibilitys for future KH games

Hey! i was just watching finding nemo and it's disney as well! Also how about an Atlantis level or a sky high movie
Back