• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

失礼 , 末長く (Goodbye Forever)

Yes, the Lady of Shadow is leaving. No questions please. I wanted to properly say thank you very much to all the members who made my time on this forum the best I've ever had. I've made some many wonderful friends here. And I know a few of you only keep in contact with me here. I am truly...
  2. L

Fanfiction ► Indelible Darkness: Part 1- Chains of Fate

I quite like this story (mainly cause Riku's my favorite character) but I do have a bit of critique. The story doesn't flow all that well. Its a bit choppy with a lot of "thens". Adding descriptions smoothens these out such as this: Add a bit more descriptions. Let us get into Riku's head...
  3. L

*ARF ARF* The Neku99 FANCLUB!!! *ARF ARF*

This is for mah little Puppy and loyal fan Neku99! An awesome set maker (he made my avatar), RPer (two RP's so far: Frame Work and Sky Angels) and writer (>CLICK THE PRETTY LINK!!<)!:36: I GIVE YOU NEKU99!!! Alpha Puppy: Neku99 Creator: LadyofShadow Pack Members: Candy Fair Lancelot...
  4. L

LadyofShadow's Art Thread (*insert creative title later*)

Well, I have enough art now and figured might as well show em to the rest of the world. This is just a hobby but I look for Constructive Critique on how to improve. Please enjoy. Mixed Media Warrior: Materials used- ProMarkers, Ink Pens and Pencils The Dark Lord: A character from my novel...
  5. L

~-~-~80's Michael Jackson Fanclub~-~-~

In Honor of one of the Greatest 80's Singers. Sure he got weird when he became white but he had really good 80's music. Yeah some people will laugh at this but he was a really good singer in his early career. This Fanclub is dedicated to the recently deceased singer, Micheal Jackson whom died...
  6. L

kh 358/2 days missing parts?

Not cut just changed. It was basically the same question, "Which is more important to you?"
  7. L

kh 358/2 days missing parts?

There was also that scene between Axel and Saix that was altered. Its sort of their but changed to the two of them talking in the castle instead of outside the Memory Sky Scraper.
  8. L

Fanfiction ► Picnic- Riku/Xion

Eh, this was an old piece I wrote when I was bored. Thanks for reading though. :)
  9. L

Fanfiction ► Picnic- Riku/Xion

Wow, thank you. And here I thought this story died. If you're interested my other stories, check out the book I'm writing at the moment in the Creative Writing Section: Sky Angels. (no link cause i gotta leave soon)
  10. L

(Spoilers Days) Zexion/Roxas/Riku DI Scene

I agree. It could be anything! It could be one of Roxas's freaky dreams or maybe its inside Xion's mind. All we really can do is wait.
  11. L

(SPOILERS) Joke Weapons

Re: Apparently there are joke weapons XDDD THOSE WERE GREAT!!! TOTALLY UNEXPECTED!!!!
  12. L

(SPOILERS) Joke Weapons

Re: Apparently there are joke weapons HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THAT'S SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE UMBRELLA FROM CRISIS CORE!!!
  13. L

New Days Screenshots

Re: New Days Screenshots? I think they're old but its nice looking at Gameplay this big! I can actually see what's happening! Nice find!
  14. L

More leaked 358/2 Days photos

AWESOME FIND BITTERMEAT!!! Thanks!
  15. L

new scans

WOW GREAT FIND!!!!!!! XEMNAS RENDER AND GAMEPLAY!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. L

Sky Angels: Search for the War Stones

~Story~ 50 Years prior to Sky Angels, at the United Festival, twelve people meet; two from each of the six species: Earthling, Flyer, Spaceling, Waterling, Underling and Mystic. The second in command of the Dark Lord, Volos, pulled them together to inform them of four powerful crystals that...
  17. L

NEW 358/2 DAYS SCAN/SAIX RENDER!

Awesome find dude! Meh, Saix pose is boring..._._ But I agree with TwilightNight, that picture is EPIC!!!
  18. L

358/2 JP Site Updated

Awesome! Oooo I so can't wait for this game...only 15 more days!!!!
  19. L

Fanfiction ► Xehanort's Heartless' Guide To Controlling Heartless.

It was...interesting. I know you were going for a list type thing but adding a bit more description would have been good. But LOL at the poking. I'd sooo do that! :lol:
  20. L

Help with the new info on 358/2 Days Website

Um, our former KHI Translator just left but created a website for translations. Heartstation.org They should have the information you seek up soon.
Back