• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

D'AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~ <3 It's been a while, no? Dendjue's story was so sad I made a frowny face with the remaining cereal in my bowl. YES I WAS READING IT WHILE I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST WHY DO YOU ASK? And Riku just got an emo upgrade! Riku: HEY! Me: Well...
  2. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

It... confused me >XD Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand WHY SPARKLY VAMPIRES?! Oh, wait... Cosplay >XD
  3. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

O_o Woah... I can't wait... You're paying me back for Parasyte... I just KNOW it...
  4. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

OH... Oh my... Wow... Just wow... My brain's still trying to process the amount of EPIC WIN, sadness and confusion you put in there. I'll get back to you later once my brain stops hurting... But still... *giggles* FANGIRL ALERT! Oh, and BTW, how do you pronounce 'Macevoy'? Just curious.
  5. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

H-have you been watching End and Rebirth of Evangelion? Oh, GOD, they gave me nightmares back when I was younger, and this is just giving me flashbacks! The fact that me and my brother just re-watched them DOESN'T. HELP. A F*CKING. BIT. Some scenes were just... Ugh... The part with Anti Sora...
  6. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

*FACEDESK* No matter how annoying this part was, I STILL can't get mad at you, just at this headache I got! Jeez, you been taking lessons from Lelouch, Light, and Gendou lately? Those dudes can screw with anyone and get away with it! *WHAMWHAMWHAM* At least you've updated again...
  7. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Now... I'M CONFUSED... *FACESTAIRS* WHICH ARE THE LIES AND WHICH ARE THE TRUTH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Me? Mad at you? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww, I'd never be mad at you! And besides, every death and disaster here has a reason, ney? *run cycle animation monster appears* R.C.A. Monster: RAWBALRGYEARGHBLE! AW CRAP! I THOUGHT I WAS DONE WITH YOU...
  9. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Wow. Just wow. A lot of things just became clearer to me in this one. And yeah, I saw the Drive Form thing coming since Sora complained about it. Kairi did it with Pikachu, why can't Sora? And on a related note... SUPER DRAGON KNIGHT SORA AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~! But the Lady's still...
  10. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

WOW, just WOW. So many things to think about O_O Well, then, time to get cracking: *throttles Kabuto with a rubber chicken* *cheers on all the good guys* *teases Mewtwo and Suicune* *gives Abby a thumbs-up* *hi-fives James and hopes they all survived* *prays that Hinata doesn't get hurt*...
  11. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~! Vera-nyan is in trouble again? Poor 'Vera-nyan TT^TT
  12. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Sure, go ahead! That way, i'll know when I can send YOU one >XD
  13. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

It wasn't a failure... It was an EPIC failure, and not the kind that's awesome, I mean the kind that's really bad >.> And now I'm REALLY curious about Annelle >.>
  14. C

Black Light

First original story... First time I posted anything in this section as well... I need a beta reader too... AH SCREW THIS! POST AWAAAAAAAAAAAY~! *gets shot by the main character* *cough* I-i'm o-ok.... on with the story! *passes out* ~Prologue~ A soft glow emanated from the runes carved on...
  15. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Well that was interesting and all. I hope to see more o- WAITAMINNIT DID YOU JUST SAY IKARI?! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, we're all screwed... Sora: For the last effin' time... HAVE FAITH IN ME DAMMIT!
  16. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

It's not that I don't trust them,I just wish the guys would survive long enough to get together again and kick major ass >.> Gah, I wish Kairi was more like Aqua, from what I see in the trailers, she may be physically weak, but she totally OWNS people with magic and cartwheeling! I WANT MY...
  17. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Er, -kun is usually for guys... Call me Cef-tan instead~! Well, Riku used to be cocky, then he developed a weird hybrid of emo-cockyness... Riku: I'M NOT WEIRD, DAMMIT! Me: Lulz, Kairi's still stuck in bishounen-land! I forgot about that. Actually, i tend to forget Kairi's still alive...
  18. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Don't feel too bad, Shounen. Lots of other people get GAGAPWND everyday >XD And if you're wondering where I went, I never left. I lurk >=D And cheer up, Coldy. Finals week is always the worst week to experience >.>
  19. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Filler and creepy-sad Baby-bit... Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ I miss being able to write a lot >.>
  20. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

OMFG EVA IS SICK AGAIN! ESUNA*! *tries to cure Eva* *cough* This is starting to look fun^^
Back