• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Black Light

First original story... First time I posted anything in this section as well... I need a beta reader too... AH SCREW THIS! POST AWAAAAAAAAAAAY~! *gets shot by the main character* *cough* I-i'm o-ok.... on with the story! *passes out* ~Prologue~ A soft glow emanated from the runes carved on...
  2. C

Fanfiction ► The Silence of a Wish (A Days Fanfic)

Hey guys, this is the first fanfic I've ever posted, and it's a one-shot. Criticisms are welcome, in fact I'll be glad to recieve one! Also, this may be a Days fic, but I think I kept the spoilers to a minimum >=D Have fun reading >XD Silence. The winds crying out mournfully into the...
  3. C

Rate a Demotivator!

Simple. I post a demotivator, you rate it and post another^^ Let's start with
  4. C

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Seen it. Nosebled from it. Rewatched it. Harrison Ford's still awesome after all these years. And no more Nazis! Also... THE HAT WILL NEVER DIE! LONG LIVE INDY'S HAT! lol
  5. C

Narrate yourself!

As the thread materializes, Cef takes her place in a newly-spawned podium. She clears her throat and says," Okay guys, I think you get the point already. Just say what you want to say like your writing a story, be it isane or funny, I don't really care. I didn't know where to put this at first...
Back