• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Super Smash Bros. Brawl ripped off music from Zazie!

Judge for yourself. Listen up to :57 of Zazie's Tout Le Monde (Amazing song BTW!) SckMHVfpkJk Now, listen to the first part of the SSBB menu music: QzV6J1MgxCc Sounds very similar. Pay close attention to the trumpet sound in both songs. Maybe the composers didn't think anyone would notice?
  2. K

How long do you want KH3 to be?

I am personally hoping it is at least 40+ hours long. What about you guys?
  3. K

Who else hopes for a Maleficent boss fight in BBS and in KH3?

I really wanted to fight Maleficent in KH2, but she wasn't a boss. Hopefully, we will get to fight her in KH: BBS and also in KH3. Here is what I hope happens: BBS- Dragon Maleficent fight KH3- Boss fight in normal form, but more challenging than in KH1 Is anyone else hoping to fight...
  4. K

Will they ever put in these kinds of worlds?

Okay, I remember Nomura said that he doesn't want to put Disney worlds in KH that are based off of Disney TV shows or straight-to-dvd movies, but do you think they might put in a world based off of a movie that was a TV show first? For example, Ducktales was a series and they made a movie based...
  5. K

Sneak preview for KH3 in BBS?

Does anyone else hope that at the end of BBS, after the ending credits, they will have a secret movie previewing KH3? I certainly hope they put one in!
  6. K

Do you think they are already working on KH3?

Before you guys call me an idiot and such, let me clear something up. I know that the game won't be start development until next year so that is not what I meant. I meant do you guys think they already have a plot written down? Working on character sketches and designs? Exploring Disney worlds...
  7. K

Predict release dates for future KH titles here!

Okay, we've all been making predictions in various threads, but I want to see everyone's thoughts and predictions on when the new games will be released. Here's mine: KH 358/2 Days: JP-Summer '08, US-Fall '08/Winter '09, EU-Spring '09 -From what I've heard, I think they are almost in...
  8. K

Who is NOT looking forward to fighting Riku again?

I hated fighting him in KH1. To me, that infamous 2nd battle was a pain. I hate fighting him in COM. Heck, I am still stuck on that 4th battle and haven't been able to get through it. Now, we will fight him in 358/2 Days. Ugh, is anyone else not looking forward to fighting him again?
  9. K

Wouldn't it be cool if this happened for BBS?

Okay, you guys are aware of the Playstation Network right? You know how it's possible to download some games on the PS Network via PS3 so the game can be played on both your PSP and the PS3? Wouldn't it be cool if they had that for BBS so we won't have to buy a PSP and we can play it on the PS3...
Back