• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

High School of the Dead

Discuss the zombie apocalypse here!
  2. W

^_^ | The Elorah Fanclub | ^_^

Okay seriously, why did no one recreate this club?._. The Elorah Fanclub! 'cause honestly, she's bloody awesome. Members: WerewolfNobody Bumblebee Ziz Nelo Angelo Reflection Midnight Star
  3. W

Wow.

I've been here a year and four days.
  4. W

The Dragon Cave Thread - v.2

I figured that the last thread was closed purely because people were spamming about their eggs, so yesh. Don't spam. Post your eggs here!
  5. W

Answer this...

If you travelled to the future and killed your future self, would it be considered suicide or murder?
  6. W

Back!

W00T! All the assignments and other such important things for school are all finished, and now we're just back on to normal, boring school work... for about two more weeks then it's all different stuff. So I've allowed myself to come back on KHI! and for all those who know the other reasons...
  7. W

Gone.

The Bad News: Yeah, I'm leaving KHI. I wanna make the best of my last term of year 7. So I'm gonna study hard and not get distracted by this site. Which is kind of why I haven't been on so much lately Paoupu, make sure the fanclubs, games and Blood of Darkness don't die :P I'm gonna miss you...
  8. W

^_^ The Anime/Manga Fanclub!^_^

The Anime/Manga Fanclub! Who doesn't love anime and manga? When you join, name your favourite anime/manga character and post a picture of them (Only one!). This will be you in this fanclub! (Gender doesn't matter) E.g. My favourite character is Ritsu Kasanoda! Therefore I am Kasanoda! =D...
  9. W

The Aussie fanclub!

G'day mates! -Aussies- WerewolfNobody Bumblebee SeaSalt IceCream KAIRI_SUX Envy21x Dawn Seeker Little IBeatSeph IBeatSephiroth Enemy Zero Inferno ansemalltheway roxas001 Fans of the Aussies Nelo Angelo Paoupu girl Frozen Fate Snow Candy
  10. W

The Blood of Darkness

-This is in Canon section because of Kingdom Hearts references (Nobodies, Heartless, WTNW) Chaos dominates a world that does not exist. Peace is the way of the humans that supposedly rule it, but little do they know of their home’s secrets. Fourteen Hunters of Darkness, all young humans...
  11. W

The Blood of Darkness

This is an RP that Key_of_destiny94 and I made up. Chaos dominates a world that does not exist. Peace is the way of the humans that supposedly rule it, but little do they know of their home’s secrets. Fourteen Hunters of Darkness, all young humans, protect their race against the forces of...
  12. W

<|^_^|> The Werewolf Fanclub <|^_^|>

<|^_^|> The Werewolf Fanclub <|^_^|> Whether it's the power, the legend or the viciousness that attracts you to them, this fanclub is dedicated to the wonderous werewolf, the true creature of the night! Even a man who is pure in heart And says his prayers at night Can become the wolf when...
  13. W

^,>,V thread!

Just like the old one! ^ is noone < started this thread V knows that
  14. W

The Paoupu girl Fanclub!

Well, I had to re-create it, didn't I? Welcome to the Paoupu girl/Zacky-girl Fanclub! ~Members~ (16) WerewolfNobody Artistry of Schedius Endless Reason Ta-Chan Neku99 Snow Candy Key_of_destiny94 Soraking10 Nine-tailed fox Namimaru Rent Guyfromcrowd Reneeski KAIRI_SUX CHARGE...
  15. W

Make your Avvy talk to the persons above you #2.2

same as the old ones! You have to make your Avvie talk to the persons above you, as the title says!
  16. W

Your favourite video game moments!

Just as the title says! It could be a boss fight, normal fight, cutscene, anything! If you must, you can say your favourite Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy moment, but this is really for other games. ( if there is another thread like this , I couldn't find it) One of mine, in Bioshock: (In...
  17. W

The Kingdom Hearts hurt/heal game!

Basically it's simillar to the other hurt/heal game, you can only add 1 and take 2, or add 2 and take 1. for this one it's every hour you can post. And it's with characters from Kingdom Hearts. heres the list: Sora: 10 Riku: 10 Kairi: 10 Xemnas: 10 Xigbar: 10 Xaldin: 10 Saix: 10 Axel: 10...
  18. W

- The Wolf Corner -

Hey people! In this thread I'll be posting random stuff I write... so yeah. -------------------- Okay, so heres my first piece of writing... The Werewolf Waiting impatiently for the dark, I stumble through the forest. This thing I have been given is not a blessing or a curse, but a test. A...
Back