• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rauxlen

Fanfiction ► The Organization's Beginning (chapter 12 soon!)

dude wtf when are you going to finish this fanfic I've been waiting 7 years for an update
  2. Rauxlen

Fanfiction ► Destiny's Fate -

Haha, nice going Riku. xD
  3. Rauxlen

Noo, I forgot to reply last time. D: But I really liked the chapters. So sweet. <3
  4. Rauxlen

Yay! Another chapter :D Once again, hilarious XD And daaaang, another cliffy. I want to know what happens noooow D:
  5. Rauxlen

Haha, wow, that was funny XD I could so imagine Sora sleep-singing like that XDDD
  6. Rauxlen

Haha, cool chapter XD And I agree about the yawning. Pointless, but funny :3 "Sora! Stop throwing food!" XD
  7. Rauxlen

Fanfiction ► A New Adventure: A KH Fanfic

Oh wow, another reader ^^ Thanks for reading. And thank you for your opinions. I've gotten another message from somebody else saying not to add an OC, also. So no OC ^^
  8. Rauxlen

Wow! Great chapter! And awww. So Shadow's gone for good now? That last scene with Riku and Anna was so cute ^^ And nothing will be the same? Wow, sounds epic o__o lol, that's, like, my new favorite phrase now XD
  9. Rauxlen

Haha, wow. That chapter was pretty random. I was laughing through the whole thing XD It was really good. Thanks for the update ^^
  10. Rauxlen

Fanfiction ► Organization XV: The Beginning

Wow, I used a better vocabulary back then... Thanks for the update ^^
  11. Rauxlen

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Diablos Ornamentums

Wow, patience really pays off. Great chapter (or Fragmented Tales, I suppose) ^^ Now then... *awaits next update*
  12. Rauxlen

Fanfiction ► Organization XV: Days In The Life

Yay! I recognized a line in this chapter! Well, at least I think I did... Anyways, thanks for updating ^^ This chapter was awesome, like all the other ones :D
  13. Rauxlen

Aaaaaawww :D That was so sweet :3 I really liked it! (As always... lol.) *waits for next chapter/pictures*
  14. Rauxlen

Yay! Another chapter! Gah, come on Shadow, LIVE! XD Cool chapter (once again). And I can't wait to see those pictures :D
  15. Rauxlen

Fanfiction ► A New Adventure: A KH Fanfic

Yay! It's chapter 8! I finally decided to write another chapter, so here it is! _________________________________________________________ Chapter 8 Riku followed behind Sora, and walked into Kairi’s room. “Oh hey guys!” exclaimed Kairi when she saw them walk (or, in Sora’s case, run) through...
  16. Rauxlen

The LadyofShadow Fanclub

The LadyofShadow Fanclub! This is a fanclub dedicated to one of my best friends, LadyofShadow. She is the author of Tales of Darkness (which she is attempting to get published) and Sky Angels. Books (links): Tales of Darkness Sky Angels Members: Rauxlen sephiroth2 Frozy Dawning Twilight...
  17. Rauxlen

Aw D: I'm sorry that your laptop's not working right... And it's ok. If I wait, it will probably make the next chappie extra awesome! And cool! Pictures! I want to see them :D (But I could wait if I have to, lol.) Hm... depends with me... Homeschooled and everything. But I could probably...
  18. Rauxlen

Fanfiction ► Organization XV: Days In The Life

lol, that was kinda hard to read XD Still, it was hilarious XD
  19. Rauxlen

Gah, cliffy! And it's ok, I could wait ^^
Back