• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Smile

Fanfiction ► Someone Else [KH, Riku/Xion]

Title: Someone Else Fandom: Kingdom Hearts Time-frame: 358/2 Days - Day 297 Characters: Xion, Riku Pairing: Most likely Summary: She didn't mind having it for the wrong reasons. He was willing to give it to her for all the right ones. ~♥~ It has been a while since she first met him. They...
  2. Smile

Fanfiction ► Silver Strands [KH, Riku/Kairi]

Title: Silver Strands Fandom: Kingdom Hearts Time-frame: Post Kingdom Hearts II Characters: Kairi, Riku, Sora-minor Pairing: Yes please. Summary: It's amazing, the things that make you show interest in someone. Even the smallest things can make hearts race and cheeks flare. Poor Kairi; she had...
  3. Smile

Fanfiction ► Their Day [KH - RokuShi]

Title: Their Day Fandom: Kingdom Hearts Time-frame: 358/2 Days, somewhat early on Characters: Roxas, Xion, Axel-Minor Summary: It was a long, long day, but at least now they can rest easy, just the two of them Couple: Roxas/Xion Dedication: This is for my precious, awesome friend, karudoll over...
  4. Smile

Fanfiction ► Somewhere to Belong [KH, Roku/Nami]

Title: Somewhere to belong Fandom: Kingdom Hearts Timeline: Post KHII Characters: Roxas, Naminé Romance: Possibly. Notes: This was my share of an art-trade with MM-12 @ DA Summary: Even two such as they could find solace in one certain location, and in each other's company ~♥~ She wasn't a...
  5. Smile

Fanfiction ► Only Between Us [KH, Sora/Riku]

Title: Only Between Us Fandom: Kingdom Hearts Time-frame: Post KHII Characters: Sora, Riku Couples: Yeah, sure. Summery: Some things, we don't know about ourselves. That's what we need the people close to us to help us with. ~♥~ It wasn't precise to say Sora was unhappy Riku had other...
  6. Smile

Fanfiction ► Sweet Dreams are Made of This [Sora/Riku BFF to more]

Title: Sweet Dreams are Made of This Fandom: Kingdom Hearts Time-frame: Post KHII Characters: Riku, Sora, Kairi-minor, Donald-minor, Goofy-minor Couples: If you want it, it's there Summary: Some things, one never gets over. Those are the things one has friends for. ~♥~ For most denizens of...
  7. Smile

Fanfiction ► Crayola Smiles [KH, Sora/Naminé]

Title: Crayola Smiles Fandom: Kingdom Hearts Time-line: Sora's Made-Up Memories inside CoM Characters: Sora, Naminé, Riku-minor Summary: Close your eyes, and put it on paper - what your Heart wants to see ~♥~ "Hold still!" The artist demanded with her best attempt at an angry pout, her fingers...
  8. Smile

Fanfiction ► Advice [KH, Sora/Namine with a touch of Terra]

Title: Advice Characters: Terra, Sora, Naminé Meme item: Sand Dedication: Sign, for being an awesome person who gave an awesome, inspiring meme. ILU, IMOUTO-CHAN!!! ~♥~ Sora was certain he never saw this person before. He knew he'd remember someone that tall and with such broad shoulders, as...
  9. Smile

The Aqua Critics Club - Because Light isn't always the answer

The Aqua Critics Club Because Light isn't always the answer When the KHII and FM+ secret endings came, and we first saw her, we all had such high, high hopes. We wanted to see her fight, to see her shine, to see her at her best and at her worst, and see her climbing up from the depths of hell...
  10. Smile

Fanfiction ► Distorted Butterfly Wings [KH - Sora/Naminé]

Title: Distorted Butterfly Wings Fandom: Kingdom Hearts Time frame: Post KHII Characters: Sora, Naminé, Riku-minor, Kairi-minor Shipping: Sora/Naminé Summary: He wanted to weave the flowers into her hair, and hear her singing to the butterflies. But nothing ever came easy for them, not even in a...
  11. Smile

Fanfiction ► In the rain and the snow [KH - SoRiNami]

Title: In the rain and the snow Fandom: Kingdom Hearts Time-frame: (Re)Chain of Memories, sometime after Repliku was introduced. Characters: Sora, Riku/Riku's Replica, Naminé. Theme: All around kid BFFness. Summary: For a child, thunder can be quite terrifying. Isn't it wonderful then, to have...
  12. Smile

The Kingdom Hearts Trios - Editorial

Greetings, fellow fans! As you may have noticed, sadly, there hasn't been much going on in the KH scene. Worry not, though, as we shall not abandon you in your time of need. The staff is always hard at work to give you a good read, and thus, we are proud to present you with an editorial piece...
  13. Smile

Fanfiction ► Sweet like Chocolate [KH, Rion]

Title: Sweet like Chocolate Fandom: Kingdom Hearts Time-frame: 358/2 Days, Riku and Xion's month of eloping~ Characters: Xion and Riku. Couples: Rion, duh. Warnings: Tacky, pointless, and sappy to hell and back. As the saying goes, "What is this, I don't even-" Summary: Riku and Xion go the...
  14. Smile

Fanfiction ► Say Nothing At All [KH, SoRi]

Fandom: Kingdom Hearts Time-frame: Post KH2 Characters: DI gang Pairings: Sora/Riku, though can be taken as deep friendship. Summary: No one else could understand them but each other, and even then, what point was there in words? Comments: My half of an art trade with the wonderful Mixy-Shiru...
  15. Smile

KH lecture at a con - help wanted (again)

So as I said in a thread the other day, comes March 20th I'm putting on a KH lecture at a local animanga convention. Chosen topic - The Holy Trio - an in-depth review of the trio structure in KH. So what I wanna hear from you guys. SRK, RAX, TAV, SDG, TSW, HPO. SRM. CoM (to a point) -...
  16. Smile

KH lecture in a convention - help wanted

As the topic says. Comes March 20th I'll be giving a lecture in a local anime-manga convention. The current convention has the theme of video games and the Japanese Gaming Scene, and as I already gave a KH related lecture in a past convention they labeled me as half an expert and would like for...
  17. Smile

~*~ The Sora/Kairi EXTREME Critic-Club ~*~

~ The Sora/Kairi EXTREME Critic-Club ~ Sora doesn't know what to make of this, either... Meet Sora and Kairi. Sora is the regular boy who saves the universe once every couple of months using the magical weapon, the Keyblade. Kairi is the girl with the Heart of Pure Light who washed ashore...
  18. Smile

</3 The Roxas/Namine HATE Club </3 - Never supposed to exist

</3 The Roxas/Namine HATE club </3 You were never supposed to exist, Roxas - and neither was this ship. -INFORMATION- Why isn't this a Critic club, but a Hate club? Because there isn't too much to critic. The two came in contact with each other for the sole reason of eliminating Roxas's...
  19. Smile

Holy shi- I missed my own anniversary!

Well, there you have it. Three years, three years. I managed to be Regular member Premium member Platinum member (reached early into the first year) KH section mod Retired forum staff member Site staff member Freelancer And an overall annoyance to so~ many people. Busy times, busy times. Hoozah.
  20. Smile

Riku's Keyblade - Where from, really?

As is always the case with my terms of hermithood, I bring in a theory that possibly was raised before. I do not care for that. Suffer. And please - no Coded/Re:Coded spoilers and 3D info without it being properly marked. :v let's keep this on topic. So. Up to today we've all known that Riku...
Back