• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Cosplay; Organization XIII Cloak?

*If this is not the place to post this, please tell me and I will delete it. I don't appreciate flamers or people with attitude problems who get off on bugging others.* ---It's not exactly spam, it's helping me out because I am a poor person in need of some money. Not trying to sound desperate...
  2. D

Does anyone..

Remember me at all? Crap. It's been like, forever since I was here. I think this was the first forum I ever roleplayed at. >_> And looking back at my old threads.. I'd say I needed it. Anyway. I'm gonna be in and out of this place for some time. I might stay if I can get my bearings into...
  3. D

XIII - How do you think they died?

Well, we know that a choice few were scientists working with Ansem, and we know how Roxas became. But what of the others? Got your own theories on how they died and became nobodies? Maybe something to do with how they got thier elements? Post em'.
  4. D

Xi You Ji - [Saving "Paradise"] Demon Related Roleplay

Index. + Storyline + The Artifacts + Shangri-La's Description + Rules + Joining --- + Storyline "Togenkyo" -- a world based upon the natural balance of a mixed society. Peaceful times between youkai (demons) and humans sustained for many centuries, the two species were brothers. However...
  5. D

Xi You Ji --- [ Saving Paradise ]

Index. + Storyline + The Artifacts + Shangri-La's Description + Rules + Joining --- + Storyline "Togenkyo" -- a world based upon the natural balance of a mixed society. Peaceful times between youkai (demons) and humans sustained for many centuries, the two species were brothers. However...
  6. D

Xi-You-Ji: Saving Paradise

Index. + Storyline + The Artifacts + Shangri-La's Description + Rules + Joining / Banned List --- + Storyline "Togenkyo" -- a world based upon the natural balance of a mixed society. Peaceful times between youkai (demons) and humans sustained for many centuries, the two species were...
  7. D

Xi-Jou-Ji: Saving Paradise

(This is kind of a rip-off of Saiyuki, but no matter. Nobody has done this before anyways. ^^;; ) Storyline "Togenkyo" -- a world based upon the natural balance of a mixed society. Peaceful times between youkai (demons) and humans sustained for many centuries, the two species were brothers...
  8. D

The Darkest Hours [ A KH RP ]

(This roleplay takes place a few years before Sora becomes the keyblade master and seals Kingdom Hearts. ) On the world called Hollow Bastion, there was an Organization that everyone feared. Each month they would take a child, from each household and use them for experiments that involved the...
  9. D

Hearts Oblivion [ RETRY ]

Hearts Oblivion [ Past Stories, Relived. ] ( To those of you who have roleplayed with me before, this is just a re-take of Past Stories. Some people who joined the original haven't had the time to return to it, so I'm starting another for the sake of it. AND I've been bored lately and my...
  10. D

-* Horror Highschool *-

[Something I came up while I was extremely bored, I was doodling random pictures of chibi's when this thought just suddenly sprang into mind. ] --- In the school of Haisuki Jikouo High, the teachers, students, and everything were perfect; too perfect to be exact. Murders began to occur, and...
  11. D

Hearts Oblivion - A KH RP

( To those of you who have roleplayed with me before, this is just a re-take of Past Stories. I've been very bored lately and my creativity skills are just horrid this month. ) ---- This RP takes place 10 years before Sora had locked the final door to Kingdom Hearts and sealed off all the...
  12. D

Anyone else have this problem? o_o;

Okay, there's this kid named Nick. His real name is Nikita since he's from Russia, I know him from school and we have this group of people we hang out with of course he's included. He likes me alot and I've known this for quite some time, but the problem is that I just don't like him. He called...
  13. D

-*Hearts Oblivion*- ~Kingdom Hearts Roleplay~

( To those of you who have roleplayed with me before, this is just a re-take of Past Stories. I've been very bored lately and my creativity skills are just horrid this month. ) UPDATE: Due to my computer being stupid, I couldn't post again in the other Hearts Oblivion; I've fixed the problem...
  14. D

-*Hearts Oblivion*- ~A Kingdom Hearts Roleplay~

( To those of you who have roleplayed with me before, this is just a re-take of Past Stories. I've been very bored lately and my creativity skills are just horrid this month. ) ---- This RP takes place 10 years before Sora had locked the final door to Kingdom Hearts and sealed off all the...
  15. D

The Darkest Hours [ KH RP ]

( This roleplay takes place a few years before Sora becomes the keyblade master and seals Kingdom Hearts. ) On Hollow Bastion, there was an Organization that everyone feared. Each month they would take a child, from each household and use them for experiments that involved the Darkness; these...
  16. D

What song reminds you of a Kingdom Hearts Character?

Er. I'm not sure if this goes here, but if not then ask a mod to move it somewhere else please. e_e;; In anycase, I'm comparing Riku to the song "Crawling In The Dark" by the wonderful bad Hoobastank. I think that it fits his journey in both games, he's struggling in some points against the...
  17. D

x. Fated Crossings .x [Sequal To KH: PS] [Retry]

[ EVERYONE WHO POSTED IN THE PREVIOUS Fated Crossings PLEASE PICK UP WHERE YOU LEFT OFF. Since this forums obviously is plotting against us... >_> ] [ This Roleplay takes place after the Events of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories but before Kingdom Hearts 2 and follows the Storyline of my...
  18. D

x.Fated Crossings.x [ Sequal to KH - Past Stories ]

[ This Roleplay takes place after the Events of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories but before Kingdom Hearts 2 and follows the Storyline of my earlier RP of KH: Past Stories. Read that if you're lost, it's not very long. ] ---------------- On the Thirteenth Floor of Castle Oblivion, a boy lays...
  19. D

[Kingdom Hearts - Past Stories]

(Blah. I hope this goes better than my other roleplays.) This RP takes place 10 years before Sora had locked the final door to Kingdom Hearts and sealed off all the worlds (so obviously, you can't be him; unless somehow the characters pop up on Destiny Islands but then Sora would be like.. a...
  20. D

-Caged Hopes-

(Sorry if the plot isn't really clear. It just kinda came to me one day.) ~ This Roleplay takes place in a juvenile prison, for teenagers of all ages. It is also a sort of school, to teach them basic things such as math, science, and english. (just think of it as school with bars. heh.) Crimes...
Back