• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Update 12/12/2013

スクウェア・エニックス BRIDGE | ゲーãƒ*・コミュニティ| SQUARE ENIX BRIDGE What the patch brought. Christmas heartless and quests to kill them. The link to the quests list: スクウェア・エニックス BRIDGE | ゲーãƒ*・コミュニティ| SQUARE ENIX BRIDGE Getting...
  2. T

Theory for a "secret" true villain for KH III

Vanitas took over Xehanort, and now all the "Xehanorts" are really Vanitases. You might be wondering how I came to this theory, and be arguing it simply isn't possible. So, lets start off with what sparked this theory. A specific scene in DDD. [#37 | HD Unsubbed] Out There - Kingdom Hearts 3D...
  3. T

PokePlushies

I am bringing a new sig space clicking game to these forums.(it isn't new but not common on these forums.) Ok they have 3 different types, pokeplushies, PokePlushies - Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, Harry Potter and more - Adoptables . Pokeplushies last for a month then open up to show what they truely...
  4. T

Create the worst plot for future KH games.

Similar to my one in the future of KH section. This time it is a game and you can make your own. You rate the person' story above you on how horrible it would be if it did happen. Use a scale of 1-10 ten being the worst 1 being the best plot.(and 1s will be frowned on since this thread is for...
  5. T

The worst thing that could happen plot wise in BBS

Ven and aqua are in the twenties and are parents to Kairi.(parents before the start of BBS) Sora is Ven's nephew(ven had an identical twin brother who is the father of sora), and Kairi and sora will end up marrying each other in the KH storyline before they find out they are cousins. Terra made...
  6. T

I know this has probably been asked before.

If the only reason Kairi has a nobody is because she was in Sora's body when he became a heartless. We all know that Kairi's nobody wasn't made from her real body, since it was always accounted for.(pretty much) But since Kairi got a nobody when sora created roxas, wouldn't that almost make her...
  7. T

Who here plays mmos?

I used to just haven't had much time for them anymore. Though one small suggestion, stay away from the acclaim games mmo company. Acclaim games= few-no updates and bad support I have played somewhere imbetween 20 and 30 mmos. Though one that I am currently occasionally playing is called...
  8. T

Proof that heartless were in existence at one point before the experiments.

Whether or not all of them were brought threw with Pete or existed there before we don't know. But we do know this was before the experiments, and that some heartless had to be in a time frame before the experiments. For all we know heartless existed back then, and they ended up getting locked...
  9. T

Hello.

I am not exactly new but I kinda am. Well I first played KH in late 03(I think), I liked it allot became a fan. Then about 2 years pass and I end up getting gba, than a copy of COM I liked it ended up getting a 100% sora save or close to it. Then like Summer the year KH II came out, I got it, I...
  10. T

Which MP system did you like better?

I personally liked the KH system better, you had to actually get up into the action to gain mp, MP costs for different magic powers were better.(in my opinion) In KH II you just have to dodge till your bar turns blue... And really you have to use an entire bar to heal? And you can go into...
  11. T

A few odd questions.

We know that Ansem and his apprentices experiments "created" the heartless. But the true question is, did they truly make them? Or did they exist and got released because of the experiments. That has been bugging me slightly for years, so I finally decided to ask what people think. Though...
Back