• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. bwyu

Favorite magic

first is cure,is always help us in danger or low health condition,after that is thundaga,because it can do damage area
  2. bwyu

Axel

wow,thanks for your information..but,why axel turn into the nobody? that is the theory that still make me confused
  3. bwyu

Aqua possibly evil?

i think aqua is not EVIL.cause she has a cute side on her heart..and he looks always happy anymore
  4. bwyu

ven scene in U.S?

woooow! now i'm on around day 200...
  5. bwyu

Who's Your Favorite Character in Mission Mode?

i like to use roxas with saix,because saix power is really good,and roxas speed is make him better to move
  6. bwyu

Disney Town & Disney Castle

yeah,i think your opinion is right,maybe the disney town is the outside part of disney castle.
  7. bwyu

Pinocchio's' World

olympus colliseum...i always feel tired when i do a misson in that place..and sometimes make me bored...zzz
  8. bwyu

TAV master/Anitas

but, i want to know..why venitas look's like a samurai? and his keyblade is very unique......
  9. bwyu

Did anyone else cry a bit?

i was sad when i knew that xion's dead on roxas hand..i'm still searchin more theory about xion (sory for my bad english languange)
  10. bwyu

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

when i was 5ft grade,my friend tell me about kingdom hearts 1,and i really want to play kingdom hearts game
  11. bwyu

What ruined Kingdom hearts 2 for me....

for me,mickey is a good person,cool guy,and mysterious person in kingdom hearts,he appears from birth by sleep,coded,358/2 days,kh1,chain of memories,and kh2...so,he know everything story and problem about kingdom hearts and about terra,ven,aqua....(sorry for my opinion)
  12. bwyu

Help/Support ► Headaches

i hope you will be fine after you go to the doctor...i have a problem like you too before,well i go to the doctor and the doctor give me some medicine..and my headache is gone
  13. bwyu

Xions power

maybe the xion power is magic,she has a magic expert like donald....
  14. bwyu

Abilities you'd Like to See in BBS

are you mean like when sora and riku use dark and light power together....
  15. bwyu

fatal mode,or berserk...
  16. bwyu

Who must survive the BbS?

i want terra,ven,and aqua still alive...cause there are the keyblade master,specially for aqua
  17. bwyu

yeah,i want to see it to:thumbup:
  18. bwyu

Have you beat CoM?

yeah,i want to get Re:CoM to
  19. bwyu

Have you beat CoM?

i have beaten chain of memories and reverse/rebirth
  20. bwyu

terra,ven,aqua trinity limit technique