• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Valentine's Day Poem

A poem that I made for my girlfriend for Valentine's Day. Just thought I would post it here as well. If only roses were as beautiful as you were, I would have already picked thousands of them From the endless garden of passion. Seeing you smile Reminds me of glimmering stars That radiate in...
  2. F

Help/Support ► dot dot dot

Probably not. I was kind of having one of my emofag moments when I made the post :/
  3. F

Thanks for the support, dood.
  4. F

I don't really want to get her to lie... Plus, knowing how much nazis her parents are, they would probably find out that the club doesn't exist or she doesn't belong to that club... Right now, I think the best decision is to get her to tell her parents that she is in a relationship. And then...
  5. F

Love Letter that I did for Creative Writing

Yeah, we had to write a love letter for our creative writing class. Naturally, I wrote one about her. It's overly poetic and over-dramatized, I know XD To my sweet princess, Every night your image resonates in my mind and brings warmth to my soul. Your image, in whichever form it may be. Your...
  6. F

Sorry I do realize that sarcasm is hard to perceive on the internet. She doesn't hate me, I know that. And, she understands a lot of what I go through. So, things COULD turn out to be good, it's just this is my first serious relationship and first REAL interaction with a girl I have EVER had...
  7. F

I was kind of joking about the elope lulz. Terrible idea. Just because I fear that eventually she won't be able to deal with the "episodes" of self-hatred, anxiety, and depression that I get often... I haven't had one since the 25th, so that's a good sign (for me at least, I was getting them...
  8. F

Lulz elope would definitely be a good idea. I don't think we're patient enough to wait until we're 18 and I am afraid that our relationship simply won't last for that long, because: a) It might cause me so much anxiety that, in the end, I will simply have to end it b) she will begin to hate me...
  9. F

If you force somebody to do something out of their moral comfort zone, you are forcing them to give up their identity in a sense. If you break the certain moral standards people have then you're denying who they are. When you want something, you often forget who you yourself are as a human...
  10. F

If you force somebody to do something out of their moral comfort zone, you are forcing them to give up their identity in a sense. If you break the certain moral standards people have then you're denying who they are. When you want something, you often forget who you yourself are as a human...
  11. F

Yes, it' probably likely that I'm actually a pretty decent person, yet I get over-anxious about nearly everything. Most of my emotions cause me a tonne of anxiety simply because I can never express them well in front of people...
  12. F

Yeah I know I try not to get mad at myself... I sometimes get into episodes of self-hatred...
  13. F

Nah, I was having them three weeks ago, but I managed to isolate them and ignore them. Yes I do realize now that her lying to her parents is the worst idea ever. I would never do something like that so I shouldn't have expected any more of her.
  14. F

Yes, but parents who deny pretty much every social freedom a person has certainly anger me. Especially when she is quite eccentric and has a beautiful persona which she rarely ever shows just because of the moral constraints that she has been given. @lifes- Thanks for the advice. I just wish...
  15. F

Help/Support ► Are my parents splitting up?

:/ Your parents are quite selfish, I'm sorry to say. Oh well try to do your best to ease the situation now that you're pretty much locked into it. You can't prevent your parents from not loving each other, but you might be able to prevent them from hating each other.
  16. F

Help/Support ► Are my parents splitting up?

If your parents do not love each other any more, that is simply the reality. Face that reality if you can but honestly it's normal to get angry at yourself, but I urge you to not do so... I have never gone through this experience myself, but I will tell you that it is a hard one, especially at...
  17. F

Help/Support ► help!

First of all, it's probably infatuation. Don't worry it's normal. Second of all, it would be quite nice if you used actual names instead of simply relating your friends/nemesis to simple letters. Unlike algebra, it's hard to decipher which letter represents which entity. Finally, getting to...
  18. F

I meant they didn't let her go out of the house alone for five minutes... Like, they don't even let her walk alone to places... EDIT: nvm she does hate me now So much for "Merry" Christmas. Perfect day to get your girlfriend to hate you. Fuck. I'm fucking crying right now on Christmas...
  19. F

Lol @Zexion- somehow I think her parents want her to marry/have a relationship within her own race q_q btw she's Asian, although you could probably already tell that :U
  20. F

Yes I think I will eventually ask her to talk to her parents, although I don't want to pressure her into it :U I just took a shower and I am honestly feeling a lot better now :)
Back