• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Valentine's Day Poem

A poem that I made for my girlfriend for Valentine's Day. Just thought I would post it here as well. If only roses were as beautiful as you were, I would have already picked thousands of them From the endless garden of passion. Seeing you smile Reminds me of glimmering stars That radiate in...
  2. F

Love Letter that I did for Creative Writing

Yeah, we had to write a love letter for our creative writing class. Naturally, I wrote one about her. It's overly poetic and over-dramatized, I know XD To my sweet princess, Every night your image resonates in my mind and brings warmth to my soul. Your image, in whichever form it may be. Your...
  3. F

Help/Support ► dot dot dot

I really shouldn't be thinking about this at Christmas I know, but yeah something's really bothering me ;_; So yes I do have a girlfriend now and have been "going out" with her for the past month and a half, but I would not really use that expression since I HAVEN'T EVEN TAKEN HER ON A DATE...
  4. F

Something Interesting that I wrote a while ago

I have been writing a lot since school got out and stuff, so I present to you some interesting monologues as well as some uninteresting poems: Walking, alone. A lone wolf that walks in the snow. The only sound that is present is the crunching noise that my boots make as they are driven into...
  5. F

Wow I actually did poetry

You can all laugh at my angst now. Why do people Go out of their lives To cause me despair? “Do you love her?” They ask with giggles, Mocking my persona. These people try As hard as they can To prevent this love. Because love is something Out of their reach. Love is something That they simply...
  6. F

A day in the life of me

Yeah I know it's pretty faggoty to make a biography of myself but I was bored in Film class :< I begin my day with an obnoxious clock screaming in my ears. I lazily hit the snooze button and get out of bed five minutes later. I mindlessly walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower. Water...
  7. F

A Recent Word of Mine

I am a monster. A creature that does not deserve love and will be tormented by hate until the day he dies. A monster that will kill people for laughs and torment people for his own personal greed. I am a creation of man. An entity that has searched for laughter since the day he was born...
  8. F

Probably off for now.

Yeah I haven't been on KHI for a long time and frankly, there's no real reason to stay here :v Most people by now are either fed up with me or something. So yeah I won't be on as much/never be on KHI anymore. Fading out.
  9. F

The Root of Evil

Here is the latest story I wrote. I would appreciate constructive criticism rather than "that was really good/bad" Prologue It’s shocking what humans can do to their planet. They’ve long had the power to destroy everything in the universe. Everything happens because of them; everything lives...
  10. F

Random Story Dump.

Just randomly thought I would dump some of my stories over the year here. I was walking around town when I heard the news. Our glorious leader was dead. Police found him in a river with a couple of bullet wounds to go with it. I saw mourners walk in the streets. The TV had all the news...
  11. F

How to get a free 6 gigabite external drive

YouTube - Gmail Drive -Use the Gmail Space as an External Hard-Drive! Dunno how many of you have seen this, but essentially you can get 6 gigs of external drive for free.
  12. F

Xemnas, Roxas, and other Funny KH-related things

Well if you guys didn't already notice, Xemnas is an anagram for man sex. Weird, amirite? Roxas= Sora with an X Xemnas = Ansem with an X Xehanort= no heart with an X Finally one of the funniest KH GIFs I have seen:
  13. F

Spread Firefox

Well Firefox is trying to set a new world record! Here's the deal (taken from the webpage): Spread Firefox | Download Day 2008 Pledge today!
  14. F

Help/Support ► Well, being an elistist and all...

Well there are some things that just tick me off, especially the following (as some of you may know already) Obsession with things People who enjoy bad video games/movies/anime People who dislike things and then give shitty reasons for it Well I am doing elitest-style debating now (My...
  15. F

The Universe: Discussions and Theories

As topic says what are some interesting theories and speculations you have found? Last night I was just looking up a bunch of random stuff for science and I am actually quite interested in the universe, because it's so unknown. Here are some interesting articles I picked up on: Eddington...
  16. F

Fanfiction ► A story I wrote for Creative Writing

Well so far this baby is 5, 000 words and I'm expecting it to be around 10, 000 when I am done. Italics are flashbacks (the first set is the prologue) Untitled Prologue A man, dressed in a sleek dress driving at two-hundred kilometers an hour. The wind smashed against him like a twenty-pound...
  17. F

4chan raids Epilepsy Site

Hackers try to spur epileptic seizures - Security - MSNBC.com Apparently this WASN'T 4chan for once and was the CoS (church of scientology) who frammed 4chan for it. Interesting read for teh lulz.
  18. F

Fanfiction ► A Speech for English

This is the speech I did for English. I hope you enjoy it ^.^ Virginia Tech – a single student killed 32 colleagues in a violent rampage before killing himself. Columbine High School – 12 fellow schoolmates and a teacher were gunned down by two students who then killed themselves. How are...
  19. F

Academy Awards Reception and Thoughts

I was just wondering what you guys thought of the academy awards. I just watched them and I don't think I have watched or will watch a single one of those movies that were nominated, save Transformers. But then again I'm not much of a movie person. Anywho No Country for Old Men got 3 awards...
  20. F

The Legendary Story Thread

I'm not sure whether or not this should just belong in the fan fiction section, but oh well. Post any stories that you have made! I will post mine. It's about 7 pages on Word, so if you don't read it I understand. Here it goes: Forever I woke up with a shudder. It was time. I got my cloths...
Back