• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

place to watch videos?

i cant find a good place to watch bbs videos? including battles. youtube barely has anything, or at least anything i can find by searching. kh13 only has like 8 cutscenes. is there anywhere else?
  2. G

aqua ending theory

i have theory based on the missing part of the ending with aqua where CO and eraqus's keyblade show up. im thinking this isnt where the final boss is (could be though) but perhaps LoD really does become CO; i never thought it would but it could be possible since perhaps aqua recieves eraqus...
  3. G

major bbs questions

1. what the hell are unversed? what is their purpose? how do they relate to heartless/nobodies? is vanitas considered one? or LS? 2. why is eraqus trying to kill ven (thats what i heard)/why does terra fight him? 3. at the secret ending, does this mean AtW is still alive, as is aqua? 4. when and...
  4. G

last hope for old keyblades

notice in the top left hand corner of this relatively new picture (came out after the keyblades were changed) is aqua's old keyblade as part of some mirage arena thing uƒf[ƒg1‰ñv‚̃AƒCƒc‚ª“oêI wƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ ƒn[ƒc ƒo[ƒX ƒoƒC ƒXƒŠ[ƒvx /...
  5. G

xemnas's connection to BbS and questions about the org.

I thought this was a quite interesting part of the secret reports from 358/2 days: Day 358: Goals Author: Xemnas With luck, we can bring Roxas back into our fold, but even if Sora should awaken, as the hero of the Keyblade, he is bound to keep unlocking hearts. If he should come to target us...
  6. G

[bbs] CO, last world?

i noticed recently that there is a face-like symbol in the middle of castle oblivion that is similar to the face-like symbol that appears on the handguard of MX's keyblade. perhaps not exactly the same, sure, but i think it reinforces a connection here. first of all, there is the visual...
  7. G

coded theory?

first theory in a while, should be interesting. in any case, i figured that perhaps if all the main BbS characters (ven, terra, aqua, mx, vanitas, or whoever) were forgotten after BbS (a popular theory explaining why donald and goofy and phil dont remember ven or see his similarity to roxas...
  8. G

stuff from trailer

alright so i noticed a few things in the trailer that may have been noticed but i thought id point them out anyways lol. first of all, the first song that plays has several hints of past songs, specifically roxas's theme, which strengthens the tie between him and ven. also, anyone think it was...
  9. G

yes, another DS theory, sorry

well i was just reading yet another theory about how DS is braig and it got me thinking about DS again. i have two theories actually that may have already been said and if so i sincerely apologize but i figured since they arent said repeatedly they might be new. one is that perhaps instead of...
  10. G

interesting keyblade info

now i dont know how many of you would be able to do this, but if you have phones or something with the capability to take a picture in negative, take one of the kingdom key. i did this at one point just for kicks and no real reason, but it turns out that in negative the kingom key has nearly the...
  11. G

xemnas/roxas - what xemnas says

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Complete Playthrough Part 68 can someone tell me what that one word is that xemnas says on the beach in the cutscene that was muted in the original version of this scene earlier in the game? cuz i have a feeling its prolly important since its such relation to...
  12. G

english days

ok so xion is officially pronounced shee-on. found that kinda weird, but i gess its like mar-loosh-a. and christopher lee is back as diz woot woot. its definitely not corey burton i know what lee sounds like its obviously him from the new trailer, which is awesome cuz christopher lee rocks
  13. G

okay new theory on xion now that we know what she is

okay seeing as a lot of people were saying originally that they thought unbirths were some kind of physical form of memories, and the fact that xion was created by xemnas or was his puppet, and seeing how much xemnas knows about the room of sleep/awakening and all that bbs stuff... im willing to...
  14. G

ur org. name

eh just for fun, what would your organization name be if you got one do you think? as for me: Xaldyn. PWN.
  15. G

MX's keyblade

k well im sure some people have noticed this but since i havent seen a thread on it anywhere, well i thought id point it out i gess. this might not be anything overly important but if u look at MX's keyblade real close from the secret ending it has this like blueish kind of eye on the spot where...
  16. G

org... bad guys?

um k well ive been wondering for a while what exactly was so horrible about what org xiii were doing. all they were doing was killing heartless (which sora does already) to complete kh so they can become whole. like cmon they just wanna be whole lol i wud too i was them. the worst they do is use...
  17. G

time/age difference confusion

so bbs is set ten years before kh. we all know this. why then does snow white look exactly the same in the recent bbs scan as she does in kh? cinderella too. she doesnt look much younger especially not ten years. any thoughts on this?
  18. G

stuff for kh3

k this is kinda basically the same thread i did before but updated and i didnt think anyone would look at the old one sooo... ok so in kh3 im thinking u start out in dream world (station of serenity, etc) as roxas, dont know how u get there but u do. xemnas appears and u have an easy battle with...
  19. G

stuff for kh3

k this is kinda basically the same thread i did before but updated and i didnt think anyone would look at the old one sooo... ok so in kh3 im thinking u start out in dream world (station of serenity, etc) as roxas, dont know how u get there but u do. xemnas appears and u have an easy battle with...
  20. G

my perfect kh3

ok. this is my perfect vision of kh3 and i dont see why it couldnt work. u start out in destiny islands, first u go to radiant garden to check up on things, meet mickey about letter or sumthin, etc. from there you go to a toy story world, olympus coliseum, neverland, and (get this) a world...
Back