• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Fanfiction ► The Hybrid

Oh, I see. I DON'T GET THE PRIVLAGE OF PROOF READING YOUR STORY NOW YOU'RE FAMOUS, EH??? *sniff* fine.. *walks away* P.s, excuse speling - im on a handheld pc with a rubbish keyboard
  2. M

Fanfiction ► The Hybrid

Doofster....lol..... Np, SS. Just...give me more than an hour next time... x_X
  3. M

The Tribes of Long Ago

Ok, ok, I know the title sucks but that's all I could think of. Long ago, back when people were living in mud huts a terrible plague of animals swarmed a village. The inhabitants fled, seeking home elsewhere. They needed a place where they could get food and water easily, and hunt as well...
  4. M

Family Life rp (Again)

In the middle of the city there's a house like no other. It is a mansion that doesn't blend in. Inside a whole family lives, and as the family expands no one moves out, but many move in. We want: (though we don't *need* them) Mother (1): Father (1): Grandmas(2): Granddads(2): Aunts (no...
  5. M

Collage Romance rp!

A group of adults (18 - 20) all go to the same collage and have a hidden love for one of the others in the group, but are too shy to reveal it. All they need are their friends to guide them through... but some of them don't like the ones that like them........ Name: Mia Ama Age: 19 Gender...
  6. M

Fanfiction ► The Hybrid

Very good, SS, keep wrrrrrriting o.o
  7. M

Deserted rp (romance and adventure)

8 kids find themselves stranded on an island. No food, no water and no shelter, with all kinds of dangerous creatures around. Rules: This is an adventure rp, so no finding food outside the shelter with a sign saying "take me" on it lol And being a romance I expect romantic behaviour!! lol...
  8. M

The Library: A mergence

Lightning strikes the library one night. Characters from books, films and games emerge from the pages, leaving the library through an open door and roaming the streets to find shelter. But not just good. For every good character that escaped an evil one joined the human world aswell. In this...
  9. M

The Return of Voldemort: 4 Children

Yes, I know, it's long. But it's worth it! ^_^ It has been twenty years since Harry Potter defeated Voldemort in a battle, in which he sacrificed his own life. Neither have been forgotten. Harry Potter's name is all over Hogwarts. There is a trophy in the school awarded to him before he...
  10. M

Survive Uninhabited Planet!

I got this idea from the rp "The Island", and from the anime "Survive - Unihabited planet!". A group of last-year students on a school trip to see a planet teraforming project in progress get blown off course in a shuttle and land on an unihabited planet. They have to find food, water and...
  11. M

The Elemental Squad

A group of teens start chatting in recess one day. They discover they all have super powers, and they all have powers related to elements. They become a team to fight evil - The Element Squad. Some powers were there from the begining: Water could swim forever without air, fire could control heat...
  12. M

All I want for Christmas is you...(romance)

Highschool is always full of romances at christmas, but this highschool has a yule dance coming up and you have to have a partner to go. The kids have 25 days until christmas to get a date, and keep it. What with heart break and cheats, it'll be easier said than done... Rules: Any level of...
  13. M

Romance rp

Basicly it's a highschool romance rp. Rules: No magic. That's it. Anything can happen, anything will happen. Template: Name: Age: Appearence: Gender: Mine: Name: Naomi Hiker Age: 15 Appearence: http://www.desktop-designz.com/wallpapers/anime/1/images/085.jpg <--- On the left Gender...
  14. M

The School of Warriors

In Tokyo there's an alleyway. If you creep down there, there's a huge abandoned shopping mall. Except it isn't abandoned. There 6 warriors train to become protectors. They practice all their skills, super-human and human. Each have their little abilities: Speed, flight, invisibility...
  15. M

My own romance rp version II

Well, a long long time ago I had an rp going. It was my first one and reached about 170 pages. It only had about 5 members, myself, Dandi, Cloud Strief, BHKSORA (Black Mage Apprentice) and sorasfreind. It kept going for ages and ages... even when only 2 people posted non stop; myself and...
  16. M

Birthday Party for Riku#1hottie! W00t!

*Get's out party hat and plonks it on everyone's head*
  17. M

Spooky Sleepover Halloween rp

In honor of halloween at the end of this month (well, next month in effect) I decided to start a spooky sleepover rp to play during this month and, of course, halloween. We'll be starting in the middle of october(in the rp ... not for real) we'll be planning a big sleepover which will take...
  18. M

Fanfiction ► Hogwarts through another's eyes... {HP Fanfic}

Chapter 9: Dark Magic Chloe ran back to Louis and knelt on the ground next to the girl, “Is she ok?” she asked. “I tried to wake her up … but she won’t wake … this is powerful dark magic!” exclaimed Louis, jabbing his wand towards the girl and shouting “Enervate”. Chloe whipped out her own...
  19. M

Crystal Ice Designz - Assignment 4!

Here's your assignment. Theme: Something FUNNY Size : 450 w x 150 - 200 h. Animation: Optional. Deadline : 13th September I want you to make me something FUNNY. Something to make me laugh. I'll get an example out tomorrow. Oh, and I'd like it to be based around something from T.V., like...
  20. M

Fanfiction ► Hogwarts through another's eyes... {HP Fanfic}

Chapter 8: Harold Melville. Chloe glanced at her watch, “Uh oh, we’re late!” she exclaimed, breaking into a run. “McGonagall won’t be happy!” exclaimed Holly, running faster than all of us. “You’re quick, Hols,” said Louis, awestruck. “Practice makes – argh!” she exclaimed, careering through...
Back