• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Riku?

Ok, on the 358/2 days cover, who is the dude in the back with white hair? i think it's riku but, if it is, what's up with the "eye cover"?
  2. L

KH3: keyblade wars: time period

ok, in kingdom hearts, keyblade wars, what time period is it in. What i mean is, are sora and the others dead, is it in the past, ect?
  3. L

Kairi in the end

Ok, i was wondering, how exactly did kairi get to where sora, riku, king Mikey, and the others are. i mean afteer u beat it and riku and king mikey go in the door, kairi just pops out of no where. if it is obvious, sorry but i was confused.
  4. L

new world

This is probably a stupid idea since it's not a disney world but what if they made one of the worlds Earth. You could visit different places like Paris, NY, LA , Japan, China Ect... I don't know who a party member would be.
  5. L

sephiroth

I diid not know where to put this forum so i choose here. I just beat sephiroth in KH1, it took me 19 hours of play time and level 100. I also beat it in KH2, i think it was easier in number two. Which do you think was easier.
  6. L

mystery man

I'm sorry if this is very obvious but i don't know, when you start the game and you are on destiny island you go into the secret hiding place to collect a mushroom. There is a guy that talks to you, Who is it? Also this is probably obvious too but where does that door in the cave where the guy...
  7. L

If you could have any 2 characters with you through out the game.

If you could have any 2 characters to travel with you to every world and the entire game, who would it be and why. I'd pick Riku and Roxas because there just awesome.
  8. L

The Intro

Which intro song is better kh1 or kh2? I can't deciede, can you?
Back