• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

So...

Today is my 18th Birthday.... And no one notices. I welcome myself to life.
  2. O

Guitar Hero / Rock Band Discussion Now with Leaderboards!

Here you can talk about your highest scores, FC's, GS, Which new DLC is coming out and what bands you hope to see, etc. Guitar Hero DLC Updates: Ore012 Rock Band 2 Upcoming DLC Updates: Myth Credit Goes to Digital Gopher for coming up with a leaderboard Table for KHI and Thread. Table...
  3. O

Which Fast Food Do You Think Is Better?

Well I thought I make this One to see who Would like what. I Don't think this is a VS. But I don't care really I did put up a poll. Which fast food restaurant do you like more? or Is Better? I prefer Burger King. Everything about their food is just delicious. Everything else is ok, I just hate...
  4. O

So...?

With the Remake coming out. Who do you think is going to annoy you the most? I think maleficent is going to annoy me the most. It seems more hard to hit her now.
  5. O

Help/Support ► Hey, Can anyone help?

Does Anybody Know what Vocational is? If not then it won't matter Because I'm am attending my second year here but I have a Problem. I wanna quit because I apparently I have no friends(you may laugh if you wish, I don't care) here and the Students here are just Idiots completely. I wanna quit...
  6. O

Question with KH time line.

OK I just wanted to ask a question about the Kingdom Hearts time line. What is it again? Birth By Sleep > Kingdom Hearts > 358/2 Days > Chain Of Memories > Kingdom Hearts 2 > Coded Is that correct? I just wanna know. Anybody can give me a Straight Answer?
  7. O

About Re:CoM

Do you think S-E Will edit some parts from the remake of the game? For example: Vexens Death or Zexions Death Etc. They Also Did edit Kingdom Hearts 2 and probably the first. Do you think because I saw clips of the remake and I don't think It should be edited out.
  8. O

QUICKLY GUESS THE SECOND!!!!

Guess what type of Chips I am Eating!!!!! Once Again bored with nothing to do.
  9. O

QUICKLY GUESS!!!!

Guess what Cookie I'm Eating Yes, I'm Bored....It's Night and well Not Much To Do....
  10. O

Hey Doesn't anybody wonder?

Well i've been wondering and I want to know what happen to the keyblades Ven, Aqua, and Terra had picked up in the KH2 ending because when i saw the FM ending they didint have it so...yeah???
Back