• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Game that holds the key to the future

As we know, Kingdom Hearts likes to give us a concept video to go with the next game in the lineup, KHI gave one for KHII and KHII gave us one for BBS. My question is which game do you think will give the "heads up" to the next game. I personally hope it's RE:COM because it's on a console...
  2. S

Two Halves Meet

Does anyone think that there's a chance that Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless meet each other at one point. What do you think happened if they did. I think a massive battle where Xemnas tried to regain his heart, but failed by some surprising way. Also which game would you like to see this in...
  3. S

We Heart Org. XIII

Has anyone else noticed that even though the members of org. XIII are supposed to be the bad guys and are trying to destroy the world(s), we don't hate them as much as we should? I mean they tried to kill us time and time again (sometimes succeeding), but yet we still idolize them and we're...
Back