• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

New Forum Software

Feel the same. Been away for a while but things look good
  2. D

Nintendo

I was just playing Xenoblade on the 3DS just the other day. So glad to hear about this. But 2020 :/
  3. D

The "Holy shit that trailer made me pumped for BBS" Thread

Kind of like KHI's secret ending.
  4. D

More BBS Gameplay

Those gameplay videos haven't been brought here yet until now, so really it is new.
  5. D

God of War III

buu4fL8hHE4 Hiieqlgbn2c God Of War III Video Game, E3 09: Developer Walkthrough Pt. 1 | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com God Of War III Video Game, E3 09: Developer Walkthrough Pt. 2 | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com God Of War III Video Game, E3 09: Developer Walkthrough Pt...
  6. D

SEPTEMBER 29th

Re: Days NA date My apologies 29 yes.
  7. D

SEPTEMBER 29th

Days NA date Accroding to E3, KH: 358/2 Days will be coming to NA in September 29.
  8. D

Help/Support ► i'm in heat

There is something called Child Services.
  9. D

M.A.G

Lets hope that Zipper does a much better job than its other games. Hands-On: 'MAG' - G4tv.com y5XXo-8Pbwg
  10. D

FAQ : Drive Forms

Kay I'm guessing you didn't read the FAQ
  11. D

New Famitsu Scans - Neverland, Castle Oblivion and More! (TRANSLATIONS!)

Seeing the setting that Roxas is at I would've figured he's reffering to Captain Hook.
  12. D

Re: New Famitsu Scans - Neverland, Castle Oblivion and More! Assuming that it's Xigbar.
  13. D

Re: New Famitsu Scans - Neverland, Castle Oblivion and More! I wanna see the one that is dressed as a bear lol.
  14. D

Is it true that in the regular Kingdom Hearts II for PS2 (not Final Mix Plus)...

I got it when you start to fight Xigbar.
  15. D

New V Jump Scan + Another World Confirmed for Days

Alright Neverland gonna be in the game.
  16. D

favourite cut scene in KH2

Definatley in Agrabah where Genie thinks Pete is Aladdin.
  17. D

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?? Fighting Cloud, Leon, Tifa, and Yuffie in the Hades Paradox Cup at a low level for me would be the hardest part.
  18. D

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

Much longer, the writing improved, improved magic and the challenge enhanced.
  19. D

Re:CoM Moogle Points tip

Re: CoM Moogle Points tip Never thought of that, gonna try it now.
  20. D

Chain of Memories question

First option.
Back