• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Diomedes

KHI Drinking Game

You know what to do. - Have a shot for every time scubasteve makes an awesome thread in FI. - Have a shot for every time the Staff set the counter in the "Members vs Staff" back to zero. (good luck) - Have a shot for every time IMBD 'confirms' someone as a character's VA. Two for everytime they...
  2. Diomedes

Unable to change avatar

For some reason, when I attempt to change my avatar I am given a message that says either 'Invalid file' or 'Unable to save image'. However, I was able to change it about a month ago, and am attempting to change it the same way as I did then and as I always have, by uploading it from my...
  3. Diomedes

Rock vs Rap vs Country vs Other

Which genre of music do you prefer? Rock, Rap, Country, or some other genre?
  4. Diomedes

Order of Twilight Haters

The Archives~ I encourage all to check this out, however, as I would like to think of myself as better than the people over at the Twilight Fanclub, I will not threaten you into checking out this "library of events", or even agreeing with us. People are entitled to their own opinions, and I...
  5. Diomedes

Official 'Final Fantasy in KH' Thread

Quit bitching about Sephiroth Audo Edit: Okay, I made an official thread for all Final Fantasy talk. So, do it here. (I merged some old threads in here as well, so fun.) _______________________________________________________________________ Originally posted by The Liberator: First of...
  6. Diomedes

Linkin Park fanclub

Considering how awsome Linkin Park is, I'm surprised they don't have one yet. Well, now that problem is solved. Head Systematic Chaos Retired The Liberator Members: paoupu girl Werewolfheartless KAIRI_SUX Endless Reason Deaddude15 DarkGuardian44 Iridium Byronic Hero Ziz guyfromcrowd Kain...
  7. Diomedes

Jimi Hendrix vs Eddie Van Halen

Who would win, Jimi Hendrix or Eddie Van Halen?
  8. Diomedes

Lit ► Lord of the Rings trilogy

Best. Series. Ever. Agree or GTFO!
  9. Diomedes

EPIC BATTLE!!!!!!

Well, who will you choose? Only one will stand above the rest!
  10. Diomedes

Aqua confirmed!

So... in the new interview,Nomura confirmed Aqua to be the third scenario! Not sure why I made this, guess its because nobody else did. Thanks Bittermeat for getting the translations.
  11. Diomedes

Lit ► Anthony Horowitz

Has anyone read any books from Anthony Horowitz? My favorite seeies from him is Power of Five.
  12. Diomedes

Gummi Boss

How do you kill the Gummi Boss at the end of Assault of the Dreadnought Mission 3? I know that using Falcon Peak helps but I always get killed teh second or third time it uses its slash attack.
  13. Diomedes

Daxter -vs- Clank

Well which side-kcik would win, Daxter or Clank?
  14. Diomedes

Jak -vs- Ratchet

Who would win, Jak or Ratchet?
  15. Diomedes

Favorite Sci-fi movie

What is your favorite Science Fiction movie, big-screen and television movie movie: I would have to say Stargate. television movie:The Andromeda Strain.
  16. Diomedes

Thor -vs- Zeuss

Who is greater: Thor or Zeuss?
  17. Diomedes

Airships -vs- Gummi Ships

Well, which would win, airships, or gummi ships?
  18. Diomedes

Jack O'Niell -vs- McGyver

As the title suggests, who would win Jack O'niell or McGyver? For any one who doesn't know, Jack O'Niell is one of the main, if not the main character for Stargate SG-1 during the first 8 seasons, after which, Richard Dean Anderson (O'Niell) retired from acting. In the show, he was promorted...
  19. Diomedes

Fanfiction ► Eve of Everlasting Darkness.

Eve of Everlasting darkness is my first fan fic ever, and is the first part in what might be a three part series. Part two of the series will be the conclusion, and part three, if I have time to get it up before BBS comes out, will be a prequel. Eve of Everlasting Darkness Chapter 1 “What do...
  20. Diomedes

Most emo character in any Square Enix game.

Who is the most emo character in any Square Enix game that you can think of?
Back