• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Bright Gem

I was looking at my LE Guide and it says that only 1 Tron Heartless and a Pride Lands Heartless dropped it (besides the Bulky Vendor) so I wasn't sure what to kill to get it (which is why this thread was made)
  2. K

Bright Gem

BTW that didn't help b/c I had all the other items all I needed was the Bright Gem to complete the last Orichalcum+ to get it...so that was techincally off topic....
  3. K

Bright Gem

This is the members helping members section.....
  4. K

Bright Gem

I am trying to get Ultima Weapon (aren't we all?) but I am trying to get the last Oricalcum+ and I need ot get every type of material. the one I am missing is Bright Gem. the percent Drops from normal enemies are 8% and 6%. is there an easier way to get this item than searching for hours for a...
  5. K

Why use a guide?

*cough* if you get stuck somewhere.....you try everything that u can do..and you're still stuck....you will want to use the guide....I mean I'll only use the guide when I get stuck the first time....but then I'll just look at the pics and just skim through it before i play the game.....and...
  6. K

just so you guys know

btw I already said this in the Spoiler Forum....and it's not Nomura's fault it didn't happen...it was the staff...if u notice he said the STAFF said not to do it...so burn down their houses not Nomura's.....and btw....I think it's a little fishy as well....if the "Voice Acting" took up so much...
  7. K

NA KH2 Extras

wow...this has turned into a Nomura bashing fan club..anyway back on topic...I saw Nomura say that the disc was full trying to translate the voice acting....you wouldn't think that just voice acting would fill up a PS2 disc..since he did the same thing with KH1....and it was the Staff's Fault...
  8. K

NA KH2 Menu

Well I looked for the EGM Mag..couldn't find it...went to Wal*Mart and GameStop..neither had it...but i bought Shonen Jump and preordered KH2 same day though...heh
  9. K

NA KH2 Menu

hmm what does Limit mean I wonder?
  10. K

NA KH2 Menu

I know that but I just wanted to see what it looked like in English
  11. K

NA KH2 Menu

they had it in the MTV Commerical and some of the pics in Disney mag and EGM and all that..I just wanna see a clear picture of it...can't someone just do that? and the command menu, yes, CidHighwind, the command menu.
  12. K

NA KH2 Menu

it's a menu? like the thing on the side..that says attack and magic and items and stuff....that has nothing to do with spoling....
  13. K

NA KH2 Menu

Now that NA things for KH2 are popping up left and right...I was wondering if anyone had a clear close up pic of the English Menu? (I know it's coming out in 2 and a half weeks but still!) can anyone help me out? Thanks in Advance!
  14. K

NA KH2 Extras

well they probably have had the game done for a while now (since they made the release date) nothing says they can't add anything at the last minute (which I heard what happened with NA KH1) so yea like I said we need Extras....Japs don't even though it is kinda equal b/w Japan and US.....Square...
  15. K

NA KH2 Extras

I thought he said if he did have extras he would think about making a KH2 Final Mix?...and Jap has the notes that won't be transferred to any other version....thanks to the wonderful Staff of his that told him not to...
  16. K

NA KH2 Extras

I was told that in this forum there was known NA KH Extras confirmed. Can anyone tell me what these extras are? (hopefully it doesn't cause another Final Mix...unless Nomura does it in English) I mean so we should be able to get something right?
  17. K

Official Countdown Thread.

Get the game and play it....NA Games are meant for American Playstations....so u can play! :D
  18. K

Cloud Leon Mini Story.

I heard many times and seen many pictures of the Cloud Leon Mini Story (if that's what u wish to call it..) but I haven't heard anything of it since then...can someone tell me about it, how it activates etc..etc...
  19. K

Ultima Weapon

hell I thought it was hard to get in KH1....(I used a gameshark to get it...) Synthesizing is hard work......and I think u probably have to do the same thing to get it this time around except it will probably take REALLY REALLY rare items...anyway that's my 2 cents..
  20. K

*NEW KH2 REVEIW* 9/10 for kh2!

at least it's not old....good find.
Back