• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Bright Gem

I am trying to get Ultima Weapon (aren't we all?) but I am trying to get the last Oricalcum+ and I need ot get every type of material. the one I am missing is Bright Gem. the percent Drops from normal enemies are 8% and 6%. is there an easier way to get this item than searching for hours for a...
  2. K

NA KH2 Menu

Now that NA things for KH2 are popping up left and right...I was wondering if anyone had a clear close up pic of the English Menu? (I know it's coming out in 2 and a half weeks but still!) can anyone help me out? Thanks in Advance!
  3. K

NA KH2 Extras

I was told that in this forum there was known NA KH Extras confirmed. Can anyone tell me what these extras are? (hopefully it doesn't cause another Final Mix...unless Nomura does it in English) I mean so we should be able to get something right?
  4. K

Cloud Leon Mini Story.

I heard many times and seen many pictures of the Cloud Leon Mini Story (if that's what u wish to call it..) but I haven't heard anything of it since then...can someone tell me about it, how it activates etc..etc...
  5. K

No NA KH2 Info?

Ever since the Japanese KH2 came out...that's all ppl have been worried about..but what about the NA Release? we haven't heard anything about it....no pics no new stuff no development no nothing.....when are we even gonna hear a release date?.....this is just intolerable....when it was coming...
  6. K

KH2 in US?

Okay.....Japan is getting all this info about KH2 and they post it in US...they have a website and all that.....where is the US recognition...the most I have seen KH2 in is in PSM in a section of new games...and small stuff.....I never see much at all on KH2......why can't USA get recognition...
Back