• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Terra + Xehanort theory

if darkness can change the appearqance of someone, and we seen from xehanort's heartless it gives them a much thicker tan. why not terra infusing himself with some of the darkness of MX> though really, the only resemblance i see is the hair color and white hair. eyes dont really count and the...
  2. A

Terra + Xehanort theory

i tihnk its darkness infusion though
  3. A

A Fourth Scenario?! Birth By Sleep

it reminds me of the modern day looking keyblade "fenrir"
  4. A

who else? and it seems they have small encounters with TAV, it wont be much of a 4th scenario
  5. A

but what would they do??? fight the unbirths they created?
  6. A

Chaser keyblades

yeah ok i'll give you that
  7. A

Chaser keyblades

what if the voice in kh1, and kh2 IS the master. that might explain why we dont see TAV, because TAV and sora have the same master! idk....just guessing
  8. A

Ok my unbirth theory!

ok ok, ok i will learn how to quote.
  9. A

Ok my unbirth theory!

i wish you sai dthat earlier in the kh3 question thread.
  10. A

Tips to Beat Sephirtoh?

actually i beat sephiroth at 60 when i was doing proud. i jsut used alot of gaurd
  11. A

Tips to Beat Sephirtoh?

even the heartless angel attack is avoidable
  12. A

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

Re: "Organization and the worlds they travel to" thread.(358/2 days) yeah, o rmaybe when roxas was with axel a few times and maybe witnessed zexion's death
  13. A

Re: "Organization and the worlds they travel to" thread.(358/2 days) maybe...or maybe they just hang around there. i bet in CO they are looking for sora's pod
  14. A

in the gampelay trailer too, and TAV is chasing them, that means MX and DS aren't in conflict yet with TAV until near the end of the game. they will just have some small encounters. do we run into xemnas all the time in kh2? no, do we run into ansem in kh1? no. so i don't think it would be good...
  15. A

Re: "Organization and the worlds they travel to" thread.(358/2 days) yes agreed, the rest of the organization will be on the worlds already seen in kh2
  16. A

Theories on Terra, Aqua and Ven's connection to Sora, Kairi and Riku.

again....you said how they look alike. i believe some concept in th e video will we reworked or remodeled onto what they showed. i'm saying that the video wasnt canon but i do believe at least something in the video would be sued other than characters. and no, the video didnt inspire me to...
  17. A

Ok my unbirth theory!

thus being it able to be reborn? maybe thats the meaning of unbirth?
  18. A

i could understand if its not canon but saying its "non-canon" would mean not one idea from there would be canon. which i beg to differ. i doubt the video was "completely" useless
  19. A

i didnt mean actually "give", imeant to leave the keyblades there. and also, i know its concept, but that doesnt mean its "non-canon"
Back