• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Help/Support ► How to Fix Nintendo WiFi with Error Code 51099

Hello, I'm having a serious problem with my DS. I was trying to access my WiFi so I could meet up with a friend on one of my games. Whenever I tried to connect it said that it couldn't find a compatible access point with the error code 51099. It's never done this to me before, and I don't know...
  2. F

Man...it's been a while

hello....i haven't been on here in forever!! so much has changed O.O
  3. F

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

The biggest disappointment for me was how easy the game was. Even on proud mode! The hardest fights were the ones with Org.XIII.Also the fact that there wasn't really any side bosses. The worlds were also pretty short. The made the game seem longer by making you go back to them twice. Also, the...
  4. F

My Friends Drawings

Not to sure if this is the right section, but this is video that my friend. All the drawings are drawn by her and not me, as the title suggest. I would like if you rate and comment the video. She's an awesome artist. Thank you.:) YouTube - Fan Art AMV
  5. F

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

For me, I beat Demyx on the first try. The hardest ones for me were Xaldin and Xigbar. In fact, I didn't even die until I fought Xaldin and took me about 8 -10 tries. Xigbar took me about 10-12 tries.
  6. F

Pre Order Bonus with Re: Chain of Memories from GameStop

Well, I was going to pre-order mine anyway, so I guess that's a bonus.
  7. F

Haley Joel Osment.....

The voice acting really isn't that important. Sure, it's nice to hear some good voice acting, but it really is just the game itself that counts. Besides, you'll get used to it after a while. So, it will be fine
  8. F

Tips Needed

Thanks, I'll give that a shot.
  9. F

Tips Needed

Alright, I've decided to try completing Jimminy's Journal. I'm having a little trouble trying to get 1000 points in Maniac Mode over at Olympus Coliseum. All I've been able to get is around 700 points. I've even tried this. First, unequiping all combo plus, any aerial finishes, air combo plus...
  10. F

My Friend Knows Nothing About Games

First off my friend is a complete idoit! Ok, I started to talk about Call of Duty 4, and how it's out on both the PS3 and 360. Well, they started to tell me that it's going to come out on the PS2. I tell them that there's no way because it's a next gen game made for next gen console. They...
  11. F

About Saix and Xigbar's ears...

I don't think there's any real reason why their ears are pointy. They just are. Though it would kinda be funny if they were Hylian.
  12. F

khfm2+ in america or at least how to try

I agree with you, but there's just onr problem. I don't know Japanese! I wouldn't understand anything that they would say!
Back