• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Epif

Back

I suppose I should have made this thread before doing things, but I wanted to make sure I really wanted to return or not. I plan on being more active in General Discussion, Intel, Philosophy and Religion, and the Roleplaying sections. I have a full load of college credits for the next few...
  2. Epif

Interest Check | Character Development RP

I had a quick idea for an RP, but worry whether it's mechanics make sense or not. It's an original roleplay (though its premise reminds me of Persona), and I've tried to design it so the players have a lot of influence on the setting. Its premise is that the player characters are trapped in an...
  3. Epif

Co-moderator has been on hiatus for a long time... wat do?

I've had an idea for a roleplay for a long time now. I worked on it and gained a co-mod. He helped in ways I couldn't have expected. But he's been off line (on multiple sites) for a long time now. I mean, I've also been off this site for a long time, but I'm up on tumblr, facebook, and other...
  4. Epif

Theories on Worlds Taken by Darkness and Sent to the Realm of Sleep

I agree with MATGSY on the whole Keyblade War being another gap in the plot thing. And if we get a game showing Mickey and Riku's time in the Realm of Darkness, then I'd much rather it explain some things like what we already talked about (i.e. the fallen worlds returning to the Realm of Light)...
  5. Epif

Oh! Yeah, I read it with the bold and thought you were being, well, upset. It's alright! I'm not mad or anything, and if I was a few hours ago, let me assure you that working seven hours cooled my nerves ^-^. Ah, I see what you were saying now... or at least, most of it. Are you saying...
  6. Epif

Okay, if you're going to post a theory, then why be upset when someone tries to bounce other possible explanations with you? It's a theory not a canonical explanation. Your point was that the End of the World wasn't destroyed? And if the EotW was legitimately "destroyed," then those worlds...
  7. Epif

The EotW wasn't "destroyed" so much as "dismantled"/"ripped apart," so I'd have to say that just where its parts went is completely at the whim of the writers. I mean, Mushu's and Simba's worlds were lost to the Darkness, yet those worlds returned to the Realm of Light because of EotW's...
  8. Epif

"Indefinite Detention of American Citizens"

Source: Indefinite Detention of American Citizens: Coming Soon to Battlefield U.S.A. | Matt Taibbi | Rolling Stone The article eventually gets on how the wording of the Act has the potential to include members of the Tea Party and Occupy Wall Street movements: You can read more about the NDAA...
  9. Epif

Off for Disaster Relief Work

That is, on the 19th. I'll be back home on the 25th or 26th (around midnight) after doing about 5 days' of disaster relief work in Joplin, Missouri. I'm in an RP and a battle (neither of which have I forgotten or ignored), which is why I'm really bothering with a "See ya later" thread. I'll...
  10. Epif

Help/Support ► Being Gay in a religion that is horribly against gays.

It isn't religion itself. A lot of times, it's actually the religion the person is following (such as, the religion holds two, contradicting beliefs on the same subject) coupled with the people who follow the religion. Given two choices, to tolerate or to despise, it comes down to the person...
  11. Epif

Help/Support ► Being Gay in a religion that is horribly against gays.

When people first found out that I'm gay (at my school and, well, everywhere else, I guess), people did not take too well to me, either. It took me quite a while to figure this out, but their opinions and words mean nothing unless you give their opinions and words dominion over you. They might...
  12. Epif

"Spinal-Cord Injury Victim First to Undergo Embryonic Stem-Cell Therapy"

Source: Spinal-Cord Injury Victim First to Undergo Embryonic Stem-Cell Therapy - ABC News This is just amazing, and I think this bit of news should be shared...
  13. Epif

Power Development RP - Interest Check - In Development

I’ve had it in my mind since the beginning of this thing’s development that the characters would be regular human beings from a RL setting dragged into a completely different one where they would slowly develop powers unique to them. I plan for them to go from something like Lord of Chaos’...
  14. Epif

Did Demyx hide his true personality?

I'm going to agree with the others in this thread; Demyx didn't seem to be consciously hiding his personality during KH2. He ran away from battle whenever he could, he sneaked around behind Sora, Hercules & Co., and constantly claimed to be unfit for the task asked of him. And that was only in...
  15. Epif

I don't know if you noticed or not, but...

I have been gone for a while... and now, I am back... ... Me Gusta KHInsider Forums...
  16. Epif

BBSv2 Bosses speculation

Apprentice Xehanort likely forgot how to, as it never is said in canon that he can. We just have the understanding that the Master Xehanort + Terra combo has the potential to. But why would he suddenly start fighting across the worlds? It was my understanding that he was an apprentice under...
  17. Epif

Key to unlock hearts?

[fix'd] The PoHs are able to sense darkness, purify Heartless (basically remove the darkness around free hearts to make them basically like their Somebody), open the Final Keyhole, and create the Keyblade of People's Hearts. They don't open the Door to Darkness. It opens hearts up, but it...
  18. Epif

Which worlds do you NOT want in KH3D?

I'll just say which worlds we have already seen in the series. DO NOT WANT: -Atlantica (For some unknown reason, there wasn't any Heartless in KH2, but there's no reason ever given. Please let this world just die.) -Agrabah (Unless we finally get into the Palace or go to some of the places...
  19. Epif

Fighting Game - Sora

I must say that I don't see a character shortage. In the following, red means what I perceive as a "bad guy" and blue means what I perceive as a "good guy", while green represents a character who I can not see in any way shape or form in a fighting game (or at least last long in a fighting game...
  20. Epif

Who do you want playable in BBSv2?

Well, if the game is going to be a "Birth by Sleep volume Two", then I would assume it's a continuation on the game in some way (surprise surprise). But what I mean to say is that I think it'd continue on in the perspective of one of the main characters from Birth by Sleep. Basically, I'm...
Back