• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

NYAF 09 pics

Hey, i was wondering if anybody here who went to New York Anime Festival 2009 has any pictures they'd like to show off! I have some i'll post here: I was the Renge cosplayer (The one in the yellow dress) Here are some more: Jskates4u's Gallery
  2. K

What is a panel?

Y'know, at a convention.. What is a panel? I never really knew what a panel was. I saw a video of one on YouTube, but I wanted what you do at a normal panel!
  3. K

My Demyx-David Bowie Theory

I was wondering if anyone ws thinking the same thing as me. Isn't Demyx very similar to David Bowie??? First off, (at least in his younger years) David Bowie's hair was just like Demyx's. Second, for any of you Labyrinth fans, in the movie Labyrinth starring David Bowie, in one of his song one...
  4. K

Deviant Art

Does anybody have a deviant art account? What do you think of it? I am starting to become a big fan of it! I like showing off my drawigs and photos! P.S. I'm sorry if it's in the wrong section! I couldn't decide where to put it!
  5. K

How would you describe yourself?

How would you desribe yourself in one word? (PLEASE keep it appropriate) Me: Obsessed ;P
  6. K

Comic Con 2009

Sorry if this is in the wrong section... So, i have some questions. My brother was telling me about a Comic Con in i think february 2009. I wanted to know if anyone had info about it, about what u do at cons. 'Cuz i really wanted to go to one dressed in my Kairi outfit. Can someone help me?
  7. K

Yo, Sora

For anyone who has gotten this far in the game: Did anybody else just crack up when u heard Axel say that. If i can eventually find the video i'll post it. Well, what did u think?:thumbsup:
  8. K

Story Ideas!

HELP! Me and my friend are going to make our own story. The thing is, we don't know what will happen in it. We are going to try and name all of the characters after our teachers. I am going to draw all the character, but it won't be a manga. That would take FOREVER and it would be too hard! Here...
  9. K

Lit ► What Are You Reading?

I wanted to know what everybody is reading because it was a lot of fun when i did this on another forum! :thumbsup:
  10. K

What are you being for halloween?

It's a simple question: What are you being for Halloween? Since i am so obsessed with Kingdom Hearts i am being Kairi for Halloween!!!! I am so excited! I have the top, which was easy, but now my mom needs to make the skirt which will be hard! I was lucky that i found a perfect purple belt at...
  11. K

I need your ideas!

Me and my BFFLs have a show and we need some ideas for a movie! We are only 3 teen girls, so please keep ur ideas appropriate! We have run out of ideas so we need your help!!! So if u have any please post here! -Jenn :idea:
  12. K

Fred Figglehorn

Hey Everybody! I know this thread was already made but i made a new one! Have you ever heard of Fred on YouTube? Some people (like me) LOVE him!, but others hate him! I pitty on those people (no offense) He has his own website now!!!! It's FredFigglehorn.com SO here you can express how...
  13. K

What are you obsessed with?

I always wonder what people on this site are like. I especially wanted to know what everyone was obsessed with. So please, reply here and express yourself! I thought it would be fun to make this thread and i couldn't find any threads like this! So here we go!!!!!! :loveit: My...
  14. K

Do you really think that they are really going to make a Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii?

Do you really think that they are really going to make a Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii? My brother says no since the Wii is a Nintendo product, but what do you think? I really wish they would make it for Wii since now most people have one. Because i would want KH3 if it came out, but my bro also says...
  15. K

When Will the new Kingdom Hearts DS game come out???

When Will the new Kingdom Hearts DS game come out??? My brother said it was going to come out in 2008, but i don't know! I want to reserve it when it comes out! :thumbsup:
Back