• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

you get the best of both worlds, eh?

indeed you do ms. hannah miley montana cyrus.
  2. B

[music] gogol bordello

he is the silliest singer i have ever heard of.. just go and listen to this: start wearing purple ....what the heck!
  3. B

[music] bullet for my valentine

bestie band evaaaa <3 anyone else like bfmv? if you do, give your favorite song[s] mine are- "tears don't fall" & "hit the floor"
  4. B

beware of imposters =]

yep.
  5. B

The Burnt Toast Cafe

this is silly, but what the heck. this fanclub is against burnt toast. i mean, regular toast is alrighty-o, but BURNT TOAST? no. would anyone like to join? or is this to much sillyness for you to handle? TBTC members +:Brandy:+
  6. B

Human Longetivity and God

longitivity:science so, scientist now say that they have found a way to extend our lifespan to where we can live to be up to 800 years old. ok, so i can go with that. being a christian, lookie what i found: Page One Page Two so, in the bible, it says that man's lifespan on the earth will be...
  7. B

House of Night

has anyone read the House of Night series? i believe that it falls into the category "amazing vampyre books". when i first picked up "marked"-the first book-i thought it was going to be a typical vamp. book about blood sucking monsters who are damaged by the sun. boy was i wrong-it was so much...
  8. B

brandy.

hello. i'm brandy, and i am new here. i have heard great things about this site and hopefully i will fit in. i like giving my opinion, so please don't be offended if i give my opinion on something and you don't agree with me. also, please check in on my blog from time to time. the link is...
Back