• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. King Sora X

Tech ► Collection #! Data Breach!

Yeah, so this is pretty bad - catastrophic, even! https://www.forbes.com/sites/kateoflahertyuk/2019/01/17/collection-1-breach-how-to-find-out-if-your-password-has-been-stolen/ Be sure to take necessary steps to protect yourself!
  2. King Sora X

Music ► Synthwave, 80s Nostalgia, and "New Retro Wave"

I don't know if you've been living under a rock these past few years or just haven't kept up with the synthwave scene, but in recent years, there has been an uprising of sorts within this genre. From anyone to Scandroid to The Midnight, a lot of 80s nostalgia artists and bands have been getting...
  3. King Sora X

Wasn't going to make one of these, but..

I guess I'm back. So, uh,hi old friends and new.
  4. King Sora X

Face Your Past

((Inspired by the song Break Free by Eyeshine and loosely based off of a real life experience. Hope y'all enjoy. Comments are welcomed, critique even more so.)) <---000---> “Face Your Past” Beep after beep, alert after alert. His black Samsung Messenger kept on going...
  5. King Sora X

Cartoon/TV ► Marvel's Daredevil

The upcoming Netflix original series stars Charlie Cox as the titular character Matt Murdock AKA Daredevil. It's set to arrive on Netflix in May of 2015. So yeah, let the discussion and such commence~
  6. King Sora X

Fanfiction ► Through The Fire And Flames - A Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction Story

Hello my fellow writers! King Sora X here to bring you my new project, Through The Fire and Flames. This is one that I have been wanting to do and NaNoWriMo has presented me with enough inspiration to do it. So, I do hope you enjoy it. Synopsis~ Gios is just an ordinary teenager. He hangs out...
  7. King Sora X

That _________Moment When...

Okay, this is a new game I just thought of based on the popular saying "That Awkward Moment". Pretty much to play, you put any word you want whether it be awkward, awesome, or awful, and just do it like you would for TAM. Sounds easy enough right? Okay I'll start: That Awkward Moment when you...
  8. King Sora X

Film ► Marvel's Doctor Strange - Due for release in July 6th, 2016

Just going to use that logo until there is an official one released. Also, posting this thread cause I saw no other thread for the upcoming movie, but here's something to discuss right off the bat. RUMOR: Marvel Wants Ethan Hawke For DOCTOR STRANGE
  9. King Sora X

Help/Support ► Didn't want to do this, but I'm stumped.

I don't usually go to you guys for advice, but I'm at a dead end, so here's the jist. I've been friend with this girl for over three years now. We started out as just two people who would say hello to each other every now and then and then upgraded to good friends. We've been talking a hell of...
  10. King Sora X

DNA test 'prove' that Jack The Ripper was a Polish immigrant named Aaron Kosminski

Source I think this is pretty remarkable. The fact that DNA could be drawn from a body from that long ago is just simply amazing.
  11. King Sora X

Cartoon/TV ► Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Following his apparent death at the hands of Loki, S.H.I.E.L.D.Agent Phil Coulson puts together a small team of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents to handle strange new cases.Each case will test the team in cooperation and ingenuity as they try to work together in trying to...
  12. King Sora X

Help/Support ► Not really sure what this means

Okay, so here's my problem. I use Pale Moon as my primary browser and I currently run Itunes, PM, and Skype all at the same time, and when I was on Facebook just a while ago, some kind of system error came up which cause both my browser to shut down(it told me to terminate it), and also skype...
  13. King Sora X

Most favorite and least Favorite Summons and why?

Well, there was a thread in the KH1 sub-section, so why not one for the KH2 summons? Okay, here are mine: Favorite Summons: Genie: I guess this is a given. I love how when Sora turns into one of his Drive Forms that he takes on the same exact one. It's a really neat feature that they added...
  14. King Sora X

What worlds did you use to grind level the drive forms?

As the title suggests, what were your preferred worlds for grinding levels for drive forms? I know for the Wisdom and Valor forms, it was pretty much easy doing it anywhere. Valor form leveled up on the amount of hits you did against enemies(or something like that) and Wisdom went up as many...
  15. King Sora X

The creation process: What is yours?

We all know that joining roleplays are fun and all, and we create our own characters for those roleplays, but the process of creating our own is a whole different story. My question to you, KHinsider Roleplaying SEction is what is your creation process? Please keep it in mind when answering the...
  16. King Sora X

Which Forum Skin do you use the most and/or are currently using?

As the title suggests, which forum skin do you currently use, use the most, or prefer? KH HD Fixed Forest Gump FinalFantasy.net Finalfantasy.net Fluid Clown College for me personally, I prefer the FFnet non-fluid version. I'm a lover of the dark skins, and the Clown college one is severely...
  17. King Sora X

Film ► When The Game Stands Tall

When The Game Stands Tall Directed by Thomas Carter(Coach Carter, Save The Last Dance) Screenplay by Scott Marshal Smith(The Score, Men of Honor) I saw the trailer to this movie on TV last night and it caught my eye. I kind of have a soft spot for these types of movies, and this actually...
  18. King Sora X

Fanfiction ► Rangers VS Zombies — A Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Fanfiction

Rangers VS Zombies This Fanfic is based off of a song called “Rangers VS Zombies”, which is a song by Johnny Yong Bosch’s band, Eyeshine. If you haven’t checked them out, you should. They are fantastic. DISCLAIMER: I do not own Power Rangers or the canon characters included. All rights to...
  19. King Sora X

Favorite Movie Reviewer?

We all have one. Either on Youtube, or some site out there, we all have one or two that we go to for reviews of movies. If not as a way to determine if it's good or not, then probably just to see if their opinion of a certain movie is along the lines of yours. For me, I adore the fuck out of...
  20. King Sora X

Celeberties and/or famous people who are from your area

I think it would be interested to know who exactly comes from the areas that the members of KHI live at. Only one that I know of is Benard Berrian of the Minnesota Vikings. He was from the Winton/Atwater area of Central California and even went to the same high school as I did.
Back