• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

I thought so too, at first, but personality-wise he doesn't give off a very...I dunno, whorish vibe. I mean, he's flirtatious but he's definitely not "outwardly" slutty. He's really personable and I guess he just happens to like sex (a lot), haha.
  2. R

You've got a point. I just don't like how hostile this whole thread seems. Today I met a bisexual who knew everyone high schooler in the city and slept with a football team's captain (among others). I was kind of impressed because a lot of people were straight but gay JUST for him (and some...
  3. R

Mark, please don't try to start shit. That's not what this thread is for. Keep it to yourself. And Kris, I won't hold it against you because I think we all knew what you meant. Yes, it's okay to be weak, but there IS a certain extent to where it's foolish for some people. Some people end up...
  4. R

I'm offended, but I won't hold it against you. I don't think that's something someone says out of malice. It's just really easy to take for granted what you have, and you run the risk of offending many people. Not everyone is as lucky or strong-willed as you might think they should be. It's...
  5. R

Uhh. I don't post much. Or ever. But today I came out to probably one of the best friends I'll ever have and she still treated me the same and kept on holding my hand. Also, I need to address a point that Kris brought up. Being in the closet=/=being a scared, worthless shit. Sometimes it's...
  6. R

The "Key" to Ven's Identity.

you made me read 7 pages of this crap and i still don't know what the hell you're trying to say D':
  7. R

Kairi's dumb poem

Despite how unpoetic the letter was, is bashing her like that really necessary? No, she can't think for herself because she's a video game character. If anything, you should be blaming the people who wrote the game, as well as the people who translated them into English. Some people go too far...
  8. R

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

I'm a bit upset at the lack of Rhyme. I personally like her because she has so much potential, and yet we barely get to see her. Important or not, I wasn't very attached to her.
  9. R

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread How long has the poll been like this?
  10. R

Sora's Emotions

That bothered me, but that fact that one could tell how miserable he seemed halfway made up for it. Hey, CoM was a depressing game. Can't blame him for feeling so sad.
  11. R

Sora's Emotions

I love Sora's facial expressions in this game. CoM is an incredibly deep game, and imo the best in the series. It delves into backstory and even brings up the darker sides of things that aren't very apparent in KH1 and 2.
  12. R

Will BBS have 3 different storylines?

The three scenarios have been set in stone for ages. Damn you all. You're too fast.
  13. R

Aerith?

Namine, on several occasions, did try to warn Sora of the danger in Castle Oblivion as she was messing with his memories. I think it's confirmed, or at least implied, but I'm not too sure. I don't remember much about CoM. :/ But yeah. It would make sense if that was Namine's doing.
  14. R

Aqua a POH?

I feel like this conversation just went in a complete circle.
  15. R

Aqua a POH?

I feel sorry for you, Audo. :(
  16. R

Aqua a POH?

Who says there's nothing more behind it? It's obvious they have some significance, despite the condition of being dead. That's why they're going through the trouble of explaining who they were before they disappeared, and bringing them up in the present. :/
  17. R

Aqua a POH?

I don't see how Aqua could be a PoH, really. There are so many useless things that would have to be explained, and nothing points to her being a PoH. :/
  18. R

It's Marly's 17th birthday today~!

Happy birthday, Marly! <3
  19. R

Coded on iPod Touch?

Not to be offensive, but when have games on the iPod Touch ever not been incredibly annoying to play? I dunno about everyone else, but most games on the thing tick me off, simply because the touch sensitivity just isn't quite right. And like what probably the last 11 pages of people have said...
  20. R

Perhaps a very stupid question

No idea, but I'm pretty sure you need Mobile to play Coded. So I'm guessing you'll have to either buy Mobile, and then Coded, or just buy Mobile bundled with Coded. Well, it's out in Japan. I'm sure we could find out.
Back