• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xeon{Myroku}

The other Organization members?

Not sure if this was put up before or has been discussed but…what happened to the other members of the Organization XIII? I mean from the last game in KH:DDD we saw most of the members of Organization become either whole again and back in Ansems old lab and also those who were still apart of the...
  2. Xeon{Myroku}

Been here and there

Hello to everyone! To new and to old. I have been out and about from this site to find new things but I do miss this old forum site so much. I missed the RP's, I missed the friends I had on here, and I missed the discussions on the future games of Square Enix over Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy...
  3. Xeon{Myroku}

Pokemon Chaos: The End of Everything (OCC and Sign up)

Pokemon Chaos: The End of Everything The year is 2110, years have gone by since humans and Pokemon have come to live peace on earth. But all that will change as we have known it. It began when former members from evil organizations have joined up together to form a new group called...
  4. Xeon{Myroku}

Monster Hunter RP?

I was thinking of putting up a Monster Hunter RP if anyone would like to go for that idea. Put up teams, choose the selection of monsters for the hunt, make up quests, and have a rival guild for competitions in the areana. Anyone interested?
  5. Xeon{Myroku}

Hey, I'm back.....

Yeah I'm back. I'm done with college. I been doing some soul searching, doing a lot of stuff, but I won't be on much I can tell you this. I'll be going easy on the RPs and stuff. So if I join in and I'm in active sorry for being too much of a hassle for you all. So anyway, I'm back.
  6. Xeon{Myroku}

Leaving

Yeah I'm gonna be leaving. Don't know when I'll come back or if I'll ever come back. I'm sure some of my friends will be bummed to hear about this and I'm sorry for this.
  7. Xeon{Myroku}

Anyone think that there will be a KH game for the new PSVita?

Seeing as we've had some hold off games for the DS, the PSP, and soon for the 3DS game. I mean I'm only just putting this out there seeing as we've had 4 games lately for the KH series before KH3 has even been released. I'm just curious to what you guys might think if there would be a future KH...
  8. Xeon{Myroku}

Shadows Beneath 2: The Superior Race

Shadows Beneath 2: The Superior Race (a Pokemon based RP and sequel to Shadows Beneath) After the raging war between the rebels known as the Institute and the power hungry warriors known as Malum has ended, peace came back to our world of Pokemon. People have returned to their old lives...
  9. Xeon{Myroku}

Shadows Beneath 2 (Pokemon Based RP)

About a few years ago I was apart of a Pokemon RP called Shadows Beneath and right now I'm planning to create a sequel to it. Now I know I wasn't the one who made the RP but I did help run it while the creator was out and put in some of my own ideas to make it active and it was one of the first...
  10. Xeon{Myroku}

Fairy Tail: Rise of the Dark Guilds (Created by Xeon{Myroku} assissted by Able_Beard)

Fairy Tail : Rise of the Dark Guilds In the Kingdom of Fiore there lies a town in Mangolia where many people with unique magical skills come to train as wizards. Each wizard has their own unique magic power whether it consists of using elemental magic, magical tools, or and magical skill thats...
  11. Xeon{Myroku}

RP in progress.

So far I've been busy for a while and I know I've talked about posting up an RP. But by far the layout of it is coming along okay. I've chosen to make a Fairy Tail RP first. For those of you have never heard of Fairy Tail it's about wizards, and no I don't mean wizards like from Harry Potter...
  12. Xeon{Myroku}

More RP Ideas But Not Sure What to Go With.

Okay as if anyone would recall I posted up an earlier RP idea that was based off the manga/anime series Fairy Tail.......Well.....I have two more ideas for an RP. Another will be a canon based RP which reflects off of the Prototype game where I take the story off futher but in San Fransisco...
  13. Xeon{Myroku}

A Fairy Tail RP Idea.

Okay I was thinking this one through but I'm not sure if anyone would be intrested in this yet. Which is why I put up this to see if anyone would be willingly to try this out. For those of you who do not know Fairy Tail or who have heard of it I will explain. Fairy Tail is a manga that revolves...
  14. Xeon{Myroku}

Battle of the Bloods (a Cirque Du Freak RP (made by AxelYoYo and Xeon{Myroku})

Battle of the Bloods (A Cirque Du Freak RP) Prologue: Years ago, in the Middle Ages humans were never aware that they have lived amongst the beings of the night, the monsters that thirst for blood, otherwise known as vampires. Vampires had lived off of human blood for centuries but some have...
  15. Xeon{Myroku}

Virtual Pokemon: The Next Generation

~ Zero Terrum ~ "Hello, this is Zero Terrum sending you this message of a virtual reality game of Pokemon. Max, my brother, and I have developed this game to all who wish to join. We want to bring in new comers into the game to have fun and enjoy it. We'll be expecting some of you to become...
  16. Xeon{Myroku}

Virtual Pokemon: The Next Generation (Sign up and OCC page)

Virtual Pokémon: The Next Generation As we all know that Pokémon are only digital creatures that we play on our hand held games like GameBoy Advances or on the DS. But wouldn't it be great for us to actually play the game in real life? Well now you can with our new virtual reality system that...
  17. Xeon{Myroku}

My Pokemon RP Idea

I have a Pokemon Rp idea that I'm not sure if anyone would be intrested with. But I'm just gonna see if anyone is. The whole RP starts out with an introduction on how great the Pokemon games we all play, but what if we were all in the game it's self. So basically the RP is about putting you in...
  18. Xeon{Myroku}

Yugioh Duelist Discussion Zone

Okay I'm unaware if there's a discussion thread of this before but if there is sorry for making a new one. But if not then it's simple what you want to do on here. Those of you who are Yugioh fans, duelists, or just happen to like the series, discuss on here on some of the episodes or on some of...
  19. Xeon{Myroku}

Taking a leave.

Yeah, I'm leaving. I need to clear some things out of my head. Don't know when I'll be back, but I'm gonna estimate that I'll return about a month or sooner.
  20. Xeon{Myroku}

Happy Birthday to Me

Like the title says it's my birthday today. Yay, I'm finally 18, a legal adult and I can do whatever I want....except buy beer and other alcholic beverages.
Back