• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KH2SUperfan

Nintendo?!?!

I just heard that nintendo might make a newer, better model of the old 'Nintendo' for hard-core gamers. The Wii wasn't really gonna be good for the Kh series, sooo do you think SE is going to make a new game for the new Nintendo, provided the system is made??
  2. KH2SUperfan

ELEMENTS!!!!!

What if in a future game SKR do some studying and get into the elments and all that wonder, here's a simple chart to uh... "visualize" my idea you can basically see all the main elements
  3. KH2SUperfan

End of SAG?!?

What if they made a Kingdom Hearts game completely based OFF of Sora? Like they create a whole new character and follow that character through his/her(hopefully a her, there's too many guys already) story when they get a keyblade. But throughout the game that character finds Sora & co. But Sora...
  4. KH2SUperfan

Gauges, Magics, & PCs

Wouldn't it be cool if in the next game Sora's in there would be all these different and crazy gauges like: 1. Hp 2.Mp 3.Drive 4. Summon ( cuz i got tired of using another gauge) 5. D-Link 6. Focus Also, what if they put all the magics in ff12 in a new game. It got boring with only 7 to 8...
  5. KH2SUperfan

New

Say they made a kingdom hearts based around riku when he was seperated from sora and KAIRI what would happen??
  6. KH2SUperfan

Kiari's Choice

What if they made a new kingdom hearts that was based around Kiari and it was kalled Kingdom Hearts 4: Kiari's Choice and it's about Kiari trying to find sora after he steps into a dark realm would it be cool?
  7. KH2SUperfan

Usa Final Mix Release?

Ok, as we all know the forums says there is a 2007 fall release for Kh2 Final Mix. My Question is: Is in Stores yet , and if so where?
  8. KH2SUperfan

Sora in final fantasy...

I think that Sora, Kairi, and Riku should be in some future Final Fantasy game. I mean wouldn't it be cool to find out what happened BEFORE Sora got the key blade.:)
Back