• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. captain

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Melody of Memory got me more excited for the next title than I have been since 2012, so I couldn't help but update my top ten most wanted worlds. The Jungle Book - still shocked they didn't revive this concept for KH3 A Bug's Life - such unique opportunities with this tiny land The Emperor's...
  2. captain

PS4 Pro - Is it worth it?

That Kingdom Hearts PS4 Pro sure looks sweet, and I'm hoping some of you can help those like me who may be on the fence of whether or not it's worth it. Personally, I currently have a base PS4 and recently got a 4K TV. If I didn't already have the launch system, I'd get this one no hesitation...
  3. captain

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Wow! I'd never even heard of Fragmented Keys. Thanks for the info. I really think we'll get Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen in KH3. I'm very surprised Treasure Planet was considered, but I guess they did revive Tron of all things.
  4. captain

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation What from Treasure Planet, Wreck-It Ralph, Frozen, Gargoyles and Star Wars was confirmed content cut at one point or another in the Kingdom Hearts series?
  5. captain

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation If they do include Star Wars (which I doubt they will and kinda hope they don't), it will 100% be The Force Awakens or an original story with Force Awakens characters. Corporate synergy.
  6. captain

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation A recent interview with Nomura says there will be fewer worlds than KH2, but they'll be bigger. That one had 12 Disney worlds alone. Knowing this and the information that they're eyeing mostly newer properties while also mostly...
  7. captain

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

Clearly, I already have the limited edition of HD 1.5, so the debate is whether to cancel my GameStop preorder and get this.... OR wait for a possible similar collection before or during the release of KH3 on the PS4... I've got the collector's versions of all the other games so far, so I'd...
  8. captain

SPOILERS: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Secret Movie!

Braig (speaking for most fans): This is fun, but I have noooo idea what's going. YX: My destiny is set for the Keyblade. Braig: Uh huh, and I see you have no idea what's going on either. It's like Braig also cannot wait for KH3 to figure out where everything is going.
  9. captain

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Early Copies + Teases Another HD Remaster?

If a KH3D remaster does happen, I hope it's included in an ultimate collection for PS4/Xbox1 with the release of KH3 that includes HD ReMix 1.5&2.5 along with (at least) cutscenes for chi if we're not going to get the game. The remixes being on PS3 with KH3 being on next gen isn't helping...
  10. captain

News ► The World Ends With You Pin Badge Collection now at ARTNIA!

I'd definitely get the whole set for $24
  11. captain

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- iPhone 5 Case! (Updated!)

Re: Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- iPhone 5 Case! Is it bad I want an iphone 5 just for this?
  12. captain

News ► Sneak Peek at the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Trophy List!

Re: Sneak Peak at the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Trophy List! This will be my first Platinum game. It's happening.
  13. captain

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

Really excited for KH2FM & BbSFM (I want that Monstro fight!).. I know it's unlikely, but it would be nice to have 3D a part of it as well (and playable). I know Re:coded will probably be cutscenes, and that's fine, but it'd be cool to play it as well.
  14. captain

News ► 358/2 Days Cutscene Runtime in KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + Rearranged Music!

I wonder if the cutscenes will have sort of a movie flow or if they'll be like the flashbacks in KH3D
  15. captain

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Promotion Begins!

PS3 HD collections are usually $10-20 less than a brand new game.
  16. captain

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

The only system I bought special for the series was a PSP; I had already planned to get a 3DS. I've put off getting a PS3 until they officially announced a game on it. The collections don't bother me either because I want to get the Final Mixes and I'm glad to have all of the original games...
  17. captain

Your Wishlist for Kingdom Hearts 1.5

You know, I wish this was going to be on Wii U also.. Cause I don't have a PS3 (yet), but I was definitely planning to get a Wii U... Ah well.. KH is always making me get new systems. How cool. Thanks for the info!
  18. captain

Is that a thing? Was that in days?
  19. captain

They confirmed trophies, and I think this is an awesome list. Great job. My wish list (just like most of you) is just that this is released in all territories and that they don't make any changes between those releases. KH1-FM- &Re:CoM w/ days Flashbacks (like in 3D). That's really all I want...
  20. captain

I'm done.

I can't do it anymore. The cyber-bullying of this site is out of control, and most of the time, it comes from the moderators who are suppose to be the ones who help prevent that. Then what are the rest of us suppose to do? All I want to do is enjoy these forums, but they are so full of people...
Back