• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. captain

PS4 Pro - Is it worth it?

That Kingdom Hearts PS4 Pro sure looks sweet, and I'm hoping some of you can help those like me who may be on the fence of whether or not it's worth it. Personally, I currently have a base PS4 and recently got a 4K TV. If I didn't already have the launch system, I'd get this one no hesitation...
  2. captain

I'm done.

I can't do it anymore. The cyber-bullying of this site is out of control, and most of the time, it comes from the moderators who are suppose to be the ones who help prevent that. Then what are the rest of us suppose to do? All I want to do is enjoy these forums, but they are so full of people...
  3. captain

Fanfiction ► Organization XV Christmas Special

Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the castle The entire Organization was preparing for battle. All dressed in their cloaks of big zippers and black, The fifteen getting ready for the imminent attack. Kurix and Xando were sparring in the hall. Xoje with his bugle practiced his...
  4. captain

Everything We Know About Organization XV

EVERYTHING WE KNOW ABOUT Organization XV -SO FAR- (This thread is meant to serve as a hub for all Organization XV activity and to replace the Sign Up thread as the official discussion thread.) Organization XV is an award winning role play created by me-supermariohat-that consist of many...
  5. captain

Good Bye For Now...

As the title says, I must leave KHInsider. The time I am gone may vary from no less than a few weeks, but no more than a few months (December at the latest). The main reason for this thread is to explain to friends I have made on this site, mainly those in the Brotherhood of Jonas Brothers...
  6. captain

Organization XIII Memories

How did 13 people end up a team of Nobodies? Where did they all come from? Just a fun discussion thread. I already have my ideas typed below. (Roxas and Xemnas are not included) Your ideas can be serious or just for fun. I tryed really hard so please no flaming: Name: Larxene Number: XII...
  7. captain

Organization XV: The Apprentices

Following the story of Organization XV, a group known only as "The Apprentices" has risen to fight all Nobodies. They are a leage of Keyblade wielding assassins trained by an unknown master to send every Nobody into Non-Exsistence. Organization XV must rise up against this threat if they hope to...
  8. captain

Fanfiction ► Organization XV: The Beginning

This is the story of Organization XV that takes place many years after the events of the Kingdom Hearts games. It is based off the role play by of the same name and combines many different writing styles from the original members. You can view the original role play and find more info on the...
  9. captain

Organization XV: Part 2 [RP Sign Ups]

Well, Organization XV: The Beginning is finished; but the story is not over. There is much more to do. Old members return; new members join. And unforrtunately sign ups are now complete. Here is the full list of the new Organization XV: I-Kaxsra-Aether-Jō-"The Jōjutsu Master" (supermariohat...
  10. captain

R.O.B. Fanclub

A fan club for everyone's "favorite" Robot Operating Buddy! Members: supermariohat-President
  11. captain

What's my catch phrase?!

The Game: What's my catch phrase?! The Rules: The person above you will leave a picture, name, video, etc. You must answer by giving them the lamest catch phrase possible! Example: "Let's kick some ice!" Now it's your turn!
  12. captain

The Wolf and I

To whom it may concern: I am writing this letter so all will know my story, the story of Daniel Summers, and why I have done these things. Firstly, I am not a horrible person, what I have done was not out of cruelty but out of punishment. Secondly, I am not crazy. A crazy person would not have...
  13. captain

Are You A Guitar Hero

Discussion of entire Guitar Hero series. News, scores, or challenges, all are welcome. Guitar Hero (PS2) Guitar Hero II (PS2, 360) Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s (PS2) Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (PS2, PS3, Wii, 360, PC, Mac) Guitar Hero: On Tour (DS) Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (PS2, PS3...
  14. captain

Favorite Super Hero Movie

Favorite Super Hero Movie (TOP 5) 1. The Dark Knight 2. Spider-Man 3. Iron Man 4. Batman Begins 5. Spider-Man 2
  15. captain

Organization XV

Organization XV: The Beginning [FINISHED] This is a role play centering around Organzation XV. Many years after the Kingdom Hearts series, a group of Nobodies come from the darkness and try to continue the work of an Organization before them. Organization XV: I-Xemnas-Aether-Lexicon- "The...
  16. captain

Ultimate Spider-Man

Discussion of Ultimate Spider-Man comics (and video game). Talk past, present, future, story, characters, art, or anything. Toss around ideas and talk with other fans. If you are an avid reader of the series I have a question for you: what is your favorite story arc? And what villain do you want...
  17. captain

The Amazing Spider-Man

Discussion of Spider-Man films, both old and new (and cancelled). Spider-Man (2002) Spider-Man 2 (2004) Spider-Man 3 (2007) Spider-Man 4 (2011) Venom (?) The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) The Sinister Six (2016) The Amazing Spider-Man 3 (2018) Venom (201?)
  18. captain

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE Films Phase One Iron Man The Incredible Hulk Iron Man 2 Thor Captain American: The First Avenger The Avengers Phase Two Iron Man 3 Thor: The Dark World Captain America: The Winter Soldier Guardians of the Galaxy Avengers: Age of Ultron Ant-Man Phase Three...
  19. captain

Mechacon IV

Okay, i wanna know: Who's coming to Mechacon IV at the Hilton in Lafayette, LA? This is the (un)official discussion and fan base for Mechacon. If you're going, and you plan to cosplay (funny word) then please let me know who you're going as! Hope to see a lot of you there! If you don't know what...
  20. captain

Keyblade Collection

I have every thing in all 3 games except Dimond Dust and One Winged Angel Keyblade cards in Chain of Memories. Someone please tell me how to get these!
Back