• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

New BBS Trailer *Spoilers if you understand Japanese*

I don't know if this has been posted before, but I'll post it here if you haven't seen it. It's the Jump Festa 2008 trailer, provided by Gametrailers. If this has been posted before, you may close this thread. Gametrailers.com - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Jump Festa 2008 Trailer:)
  2. N

Xion and Riku?

Something I want to raise. In the TGS trailer for 358/2 Days, Xion asks herself, "Who the heck am I?" I'm not sure whether it is herself or Riku. I would have put the picture in to show you, but I don't know how to get up an image from my documents. So watch the very end, just before it goes...
  3. N

What about Aqua?

Okay, first thread, flame me if you want. Therre's been loads of threads of Terra/Xehanort and Ven/Roxas but what happens to Aqua in BBS? We see Xemnas talking to her armour in the Room of Sleep, but that's all we know about her afterwards. She's not as important as Terra or Ven, but she's still...
Back