• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Szayel Aporro

Fanfiction ► The ORG [Completed]

Re: The ORG I really liked the coincidental timing. it made me all giddy with your clever use of plot transitions. jdskfjsggs :3 I eagerly await for the next chapter.
  2. Szayel Aporro

Re: The ORG okay then this story is awesome
  3. Szayel Aporro

Re: The ORG what if I logged in after like five months and told you that this story is awesome
  4. Szayel Aporro

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Sedai When the Cicadas Cry: Generation Hinamizawa, a peaceful secluded village set in Japan, with a deadly secret. The year 1983 brought many tragedies to seven teenagers, Rika, Satoko, Keiichi, Rena, Mion and Shion. Hinamizawa Syndrome struck all of them that year...
  5. Szayel Aporro

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)(NEED MORE TEMPS)

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Sedai When the Cicadas Cry: Generation (long summary of anime is long) (This -link- actually helps a lot. Even though most of it is sarcasm and spoilers) ARCS 1. Ginen-hen (Suspicion) Waikyoku-hen (Torture) - Coming soon Sakkaku-hen (Hallucination) - Coming soon...
  6. Szayel Aporro

A Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni RP.

So, I have this Higurashi RP that I'm looking to put up. The actual sign up thread is written out and you wont have to know that much about the game/anime/manga to sign up. Just wanna know if people would join. :) EDIT: THE RP IS UP: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Sedai
  7. Szayel Aporro

Fanfiction ► Remorse [A KH AU Fic]

Re: Remorse [A KH Fic] Holy shitbuckets. So descriptive. It's... amazing. I only read like, 6 paragraphs so far. But wow. Can't wait to see what you have in store next. It's a good thing you took your time with this story, nothing that I was expecting, but a lot better. :D
  8. Szayel Aporro

Fanfiction ► Organization XV: Days In The Life

I died. Like, I laughed so hard I'm pretty sure my entire household heard. XD This was my favorite chapter to read! It was just... so entertaining. XDDDD
  9. Szayel Aporro

Fanfiction ► Organization XV: The Beginning

Wow. My posts were a rarity back then, weren't they?
  10. Szayel Aporro

B-But... The cake isn't a lie. When you eat it you explode or something.... XD
  11. Szayel Aporro

"Do you want to marry it? WELL I WON'T LET YOU! How does that feel?" Best line ever. XDDDDDDD I love this.
  12. Szayel Aporro

Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2

Re: Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2 at Gamestop Cool! I must preorder it now. : D All I'll have to do is steal my brothers DS to play it...
  13. Szayel Aporro

HAHAHA!! I JUST LAUGHED SOOOO DAMN HARD!! OMG!!! THAT WAS FRICKEN HILARIOUS. You gotta love that n00b translator. XD I can't can't can't CAN'T wait until the next chapter! lololol!!
  14. Szayel Aporro

I just laughed SO damn hard! Omg!!! lolololololol!!!!! I can't wait! This totally gives me a new view on the Organization. XDDDD
  15. Szayel Aporro

Heheh. >:3 I'm ready for this. *gets into waiting position again*
  16. Szayel Aporro

Innerpartysystem

I've just recently started to get really into this band. I like their techno-rock beats they have going on. Pretty cool, if you ask me. Anybody ever heard of them... like them at all?
  17. Szayel Aporro

Escape The Fate's Singer, Charged with Murder

Personally, I'm not a fan of the band at all.... But this surprised me... Read... // AP: NEWS - Escape The Fate singer pleads guilty to battery charge And the messages that the band made... FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN FANS OF THE BAND SINCE THE BEGINING, IM SURE YOU KNOW ABOUT THE...
  18. Szayel Aporro

Merry Christwansakah!

Not sure if that's the correct term. :) But yes. Atheists... When you die, nothing happens. :) Lol. Dane Cook joke... Happy Holidays!! <3
Back