• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Official BBS Release Date

considering we all probably knew this anyway, its probably not big news, but IGN released a memo stating the official announcement of BBS' release date. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Coming This Summer - PlayStation Portable News at IGN nothing specific, but a confirmed summer release
  2. O

BBS scans

I'm not sure if these are new or not, I thought i recognized some of them but some of them looked new. RPGamer > Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep > Screenshots
  3. O

Visual Boy Advance Help

is the VBA a suitable emulator for GB and GBA patches and hacks? I have attempted to use it for this purpose, but have found no success. If someone could clarify how to do it if possible, or a more suitable emulator if it is not possible, I would be much obliged.
  4. O

Invader Zim

I dont know how many of you know what invader zim is but i need help finding the complete HOUSE box set for $100 or less. if somone could give me some good tips it would be much appreciated. thanks. oh and at least SOMEONE reply please.
  5. O

PSP Help

im thinking of buying a psp, but first i need to know, can the psp play itunes music?
  6. O

Birth by Sleep translation

sorry for the slightly misleading title, but i was wondering if someone can translate, or has translations for the command menu in the leaked trailer. I think a translation could help us understand more about the new battle system.
  7. O

Which organization13 member are you?

i know theres been posts like this before, but this time im asking you guys to completely and truthfully answer this quiz: Which Member of Organization 13 are you? Im luxord, gambler of fate. please keep whatever your first results are, even if your a different gender. if a moderator or...
  8. O

Roxas?

does any one have a translation of this video or know of a subbed one because i can't find one YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories || After Riku's Credits please reply. OR ELSE. thank you ;)
  9. O

Roxas?

does any one have a translation of this video or know of a subbed one because i can't find one YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories || After Riku's Credits
  10. O

The Silent Hero

Who knows who that is? It's Lexaeus, and I'm wondering how he earned that title, how about you guys? (358/2 Days) Most other titles are self explanatory. (Savage Bitch, I mean Nymph, Flurry of Dancing Flames, etc.)
  11. O

Another Side Another Sory: Deep Dive

How many people have ACTUALLY watched it. It counts down the organization members and gives each of them quotes. Some are interesting, but 8 and 7 are really interesting. 8 gives a definition/quote of Nobody and 7 Has another thing that looks like a description entry for something called an...
  12. O

What Dat?

Sorry, I'm new, but how do you change the thing that says heartless, or twilight knight, or diney warrior, or whatever? And what's rep power?
  13. O

Why Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ Won't Come To America

the reason is quite simple. The voice actor for Sora has matured too much and cannot voice sora in re:chain of memories. In order for it to come they would have to: use computer editing to change his voice, have him try to change his voice(disastrous results), or hire a new voice actor.
  14. O

Kairi's Kidnapper

Does any one know who was whistling from the portal to the dark world when kairi was kidnapped? I thought it was axel, but then i replayed the scene and realized he hadn't entered the portal yet. Then we saw riku or an organization member in the dark world watching kairi. Does any one know who...
Back