• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AntiRiku*Axel

KH3D in this month's Game Informer

In this month's issue of Game Informer, The future of the 3DS was discussed, and a short paragraph for Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance was included. (As follows) While not new information, it's nice to see that KH3D is still not forgotten. Unlike Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep and 358/2...
  2. AntiRiku*Axel

HP Boost rate?

When I playes Terra's story, I didn't use HP Boosts until I got to the Keyblade graveyard, and his HP bar stretches across the screen. (level 46) I did the same with Ventus, but his isn't as much and I used HP Boosts at the beginning. (level 40) Aqua is level 8, and I've equipped all three HP...
  3. AntiRiku*Axel

Mystc Silver PSP BBS Bundle!!!

At Gamestop, you can preorder an exclusive PSP 3000 Mystic Silver Birth By Sleep Entertainment Pack! Here's the link: Gamestop.com - Buy PSP 3000 GameStop Exclusive KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Entertainment Pack - Mystic Silver - Sony PSP
  4. AntiRiku*Axel

WoW Help! Please!

I just downloaded my friend's World of Warcraft 14 day free trial thing, and ive played it for a bit. unfortunately, theres a problem. My toolbar doesn't have visible buttons so i have to highlight it until i find the right thing, and my backpack doesn't have a box or icons so i have to...
  5. AntiRiku*Axel

8GB, 32GB, or 64GB

Hello everyone! I need some help with finding the right amount of GB for me in an iPod Touch. I plan on saving up enough money after Christmas to get one, probably from Walmart because their's is about 20 $ cheaper than anywhere else. Anyway I think I should get the 32GB Model. I'll probably put...
  6. AntiRiku*Axel

Secret Chars

What days do you unlock Donald, Goofy, Xion and Riku I know you have to but Sora and Mickey from the shop after you beat the game. Thanks
  7. AntiRiku*Axel

The Unofficial Spectrobes Discussion Thread

Obviously, this is a general discussion for the Spectrobe series. Anything relating to it can be discussed here. Note: If you hate the series please don't post in case others might have something nice to say. Discuss!
  8. AntiRiku*Axel

2 WEEKS!

As the title says, 2 WEEKS 'TILL DAYS IS RELEASED! sorry, i had to post something and I liked typing that. And there's no point in this thread so close it if you like.
  9. AntiRiku*Axel

WiiWare downloads

Well i was thinking about getting 2000 Nintendo points and then i decided that ill download FFCC My Life as a Darklord (which is 1000 points) if i get the points and i cant decide what else i want so i wanted to ask everyone else there opinions. I was thinking maybe FFIV The After Years (800...
  10. AntiRiku*Axel

KH2FM+ Save the King/Queen+

ive read from KHwikia that in Kingdom Hearts 2 FM+ the + versions of Save the King and Save the Queen have different color schemes and i cant find pictures of those so does anyone have any links for pictures of the weapons thanks
  11. AntiRiku*Axel

Spectrobes:Beyond the Portals special spectrobes confusion

okay so i have Spectrobes:Beyond the Portals and i need some help with my special spectrobes. i used the three codes from the first one that i found online to get all 3 Vilakroma colors and for some reason it tells me i have the attack and defense custom parts even though theres not any for the...
  12. AntiRiku*Axel

Do you like it better?

Does anyone here like that KH2 was more (or it at least seems like it) mature than KH1. I personally like the game a whole lot better because of this.
  13. AntiRiku*Axel

Just wondering about the MySims series

I know that everything in the MySims series is for the Wii and the DS and I know that they have MySims for the PC but I have a problem. I don't have a Wii but I really want one and I did have MySims for the DS which was really only mini games, and I have MySims for the PC which I'm almost...
  14. AntiRiku*Axel

The Unofficial Transformers and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Discussion Thread

O.K. here's the deal. Discuss anything you want about the 2 movies. You can bag or brag your choice. Oh and how many of you heard Linkin Park's New Divide? Oh, and if anybody gets in arguments, watch this it'll calm you down: YouTube - I Bet You Cant Watch This Without Laughing
  15. AntiRiku*Axel

Gamestop trade ins question

Sorry if this isn't in the right section, im kind of in a hurry. I was wondering how much you would estimate i would get if i traded in these games. Nintendo Ds Transformers Autobots Advance Wars Dual Strike MySims Play Station 2 Future Tactics: The Uprisisng Capcom Classics Collection Superman...
  16. AntiRiku*Axel

KH2FM+ Question

:confused: Hey everyone! I want to get KH2FM+, and ive heard that the subtitles and words are japanese while the actual voices are in english, but I was wondering if there was something to make it all english. Also, I've heard that you need a special downloaded application to play it on an...
  17. AntiRiku*Axel

MySims(PC) confusion

O.K., I got MySims for the PC and played for a while until I got 3 stars on the town. Then I started a new game overwriting the old one. Then I moved in Chef Gino and DJ Candy. After i moved them in, TWO of each of them were walking around. Then I moved in Ray and Emilia. Then I noticed that all...
  18. AntiRiku*Axel

Choose Your Fate

A couple months ago I made a 'make your destiny' thread. i made a new one because it was in the wrong section and I made changes. Here it is: Choose any original KH universe character hair/face/arms/legs/bodybuild,or combination of any, or you can just choose a character.(no FF characters...
  19. AntiRiku*Axel

Help Me Please!

Alright, I'm wondering if someone can help me her. Most people know that Pokemon Platinum is coming out, and that KH 358/2 Days might come out towards the end of the year, right? Well, I'm 12, my dad doesn't pay me allowance, I'm broke, and I need money to hopefully get these two games. I was...
  20. AntiRiku*Axel

Xion's Keyblade

Does anyone think Xion should have her own version of the keyblade? I think a keyblade that looks like the opposite of Two Acrossed would look sweet!!:thumbsup:
Back