• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Trailer

...um... I'm not a psychic. I don't think anyone on here is. You're going to have to give us more info then that.
  2. W

hey guys i thought you would like to know

I'd like a KH blanket, but not a Snuggie. Those things are so stupid.
  3. W

About Vanita's voice and Kingdom key

The voice sounds more like Riku's then Sora's to me. You also have to consider that the info saying it was Sora's VA came from Kingdom Hearts Wiki. Not exactly the most reliable source in the world.
  4. W

Donal and Daisy

I agree. Why do we have to have at least 25 characters?
  5. W

Why did Marluxia wanted to...

Wow, that is elaborate! And it makes sense, too! Awesome!
  6. W

Traverse Town

I will help you!!! I say if we get enough people, it wouldn't be too hard! :wink: Sure, first we would need money, but if you get a lot of people to pitch in, then it would be a breeze! I would love to live in Traverse Town!
  7. W

Why was Donald SURPRISED at where Yensid lived in kh2???

I think the "he moved" theory is probably right. After all, Yen Sid is a master wizard. He wouldn't have any problems moving his whole tower for some mysterious reason.
  8. W

There's something about Sora...

I agree with FreezePrideIV 100%. I find Sora too adorable to find his flaws.
  9. W

Pete?

I agree with Raz. Look at Scar. He chucked his brother off a cliff. Frollo tried to kill Esmeralda because she wouldn't have sex with him. Shan-Yu just liked killing people. Just because some of the villians are funny doesn't mean they all are.
  10. W

Fanfiction ► [KH] Unanswered Questions (SoRiNami)

Well, I'm glad you put that think there. That was amazingly cute! Edit: I meant link not think.
  11. W

Organization 13's Bio in 358/2 Days

Personally, I say Ale. I think it would be funny.
  12. W

Crazy Weird Theory!

The theory is okay, but please watch your spelling. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I'm an aspiring writer, so it bothers me.
  13. W

Dave Boat returns as Lexaeus!

I hope Demyx gets confirmed. Ryan O'Donohue was perfect!
  14. W

New 358/2 Day Trailer Details

This game needs to come out soon!
  15. W

zexion(and others) gameplay?

He does mimic the Kingdom Key though. When he challenges Riku as Sora. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Re: CoM English - Reverse/Rebirth - Part 37 - Boss - Zexion From 1:20-2:18
  16. W

Is the Org. really evil?

Even though people have different ideas of what evil is, it still exists. Look at Ted Bundy, or any other serial killer. You are saying that it isn't evil to kill innocent people because someone else doesn't think so. Just because someone else doesn't think it is wrong, doesn't make it right. If...
  17. W

KH Novel Translations - Official Thread

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation More please?
  18. W

Favourite Kingdom Hearts 2 music?

Riku, 13th Struggle, and Sora! (and Pirates of the Caribbean, but I'm not really sure that counts...)
Back