• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

That Angel.

Each morning I can still hear her, the Fawn in my headlights. The sound of her chest deflating, dirges in the distance. The feeling of Courage, I couldn’t stop. Wouldn’t stop. Her life lay upon mine, her cries in my skull. Her angelic figure with crimson wings spread across the pavement. One...
  2. K

KH 2009 hours played

lol im up there... maybe not that high, but i went 235 hours on days to try and beat those challenge missions, and RE: CoM was like 60 because i needed the enemy cards
  3. K

The Best Final Stage (MAJOR SPOILERS BUT NOT FOR BBS)

Re: The Best Final Stage (MAJOR SPOILERS) I personally enjoyed the End of the World... it had 2 bosses, one of which was a demon lord... i mean come on... demons > fakes
  4. K

Which one you usin?!

Id probably play try and make him cry to his dead mother as Terra... power types make me smile (lol Lexaeus in Mission Mode...)
  5. K

gamestop also says its there

I think this is kinda old news >,> anyway- speaking of the guide- its released BEFORE the game, i mean wtf?
  6. K

Birth by Sleep 15 hour for each scenario!?

Well if they did one UMD it wud be easier for cross-scenario gameplay, but there is a size constraint... so if they did multiple they wud have to read/ load your save(s) from past scenarios.
  7. K

unlimited magic? bbs

lol mock-FPS FTW! but unlimited magic would be plain dumb
  8. K

Chain of Memories Was the Best Game

i was going to cry when the first game ended... b/c it ended. when CoM came i was like OMG MUST BUY! CoM is still my fave game in the sequence...
  9. K

MX´s Keyblade

i cant agree with u on the design. it looks a bit weird.. but it is sinister for the sinister charcter.
  10. K

Esrb rating

bouncy wilds were anoying. how stupid can ESRB get?
  11. K

[Spoilers] Coded Episode Two

if it gets localized in the US does anyone really think it will be on mobile. We [americans] kinda suck in the tech. department. and wudnt it be easier to port it to like the PSP or PS3 (they have PSN), or even PS2?
  12. K

Help on a 100 acre wood minigame

wats the point if you already met thye objective... its not like Tigger will give you the platinum card or anything... (i can only wish)
  13. K

The Official KH2 Sephiroth Thread

i beat him at 70, ultima, with berserk charge in effect. I wailed on him so he cudnt get an attack out
  14. K

final mix ability confusion

that wud have been helpful in the first version lol
  15. K

what does 358/2 days mean

the /2 might be that Sora's Memories are shared by 2 people, Roxas and Xion, so the experiences cud be the division
  16. K

If Traverse Town is in Days I have to reasons as to why it is there

dont be dis-in dem stuffies!!! *ghetto moment* Nice thought Memory Master!
  17. K

DS Download Play In Days?

I wudnt be surprised if it didnt exist... but those multi- points... a bit off topic- wat kind of items (Gears, accessories?- any idea) PM w/ answer plz [anyone] ^-^
  18. K

Concerning limit breaks.

ok did anyone take into consideration that the differnt gears mite somehow alter the limit break? or how about if ur party members are dead? or who is in ur party.... can any of these be relevant?
  19. K

Donald and Goofy in 358/2?

Xenka lol they r putting words in ur mouth-- ALL HAIL TEH CLAN OF TEH DUCKK!
  20. K

Organization 13's Bio in 358/2 Days

wudn't the nobodies not kno who their somebodies r?
Back