• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

How Far In the Game Are You?

I'm trying to fight Xaldin in Hollow Bastian second visit, and I'm losing =]. Man, either you guys (who have finished the game already) have lots of time on your hands, or I'm slow at this game >.<.
  2. A

Riku vs Roxas

What are you talking about, Roxas had him down and then it showed him about to beat him before it went blank :/.
  3. A

Every kh2 vid in one thread

Thank you for doing that so I didn't have to look in 30 different threads ^^;. Now I just need to find some time to watch all of it.
  4. A

How do you get the cards needed for C.O. level?

Go to an easy level, use a card that brings out a lot of enemies (like Lookimg Darkness and such) on the door (even if you did the level already). Then keep fighting until you get your card. That's what I did, and it took a long time :/.
  5. A

Is Larxene still alive?

Well Larxene "faded" (it looked more like exploded to me :/) after Sora beat her the last time. So yup, she's pretty much dead.
  6. A

What pisses you off?

I hated the Last Ansem battle for Riku (it was soo freakin' hard >.<) and I hate how you have to load the cards in Sora's part of the game and how you didn't have the right number card or whatever for a door :/. And I really hated fighting the heartless after a while (so I'd quit the game for a...
  7. A

KH2 so happened to be leaked...LIES

Thank you MegaFlare, I was just about to point that out -_-". Since the Front and Backcovers of Kindom Hearts 2 came online a few weeks ago, it's not hard printing it out, cutting it out, and then taking out a old PS2 game case and slip it in. At least the guy could have cutted it out better at...
  8. A

Kingdom Hearts 2 Jump Festa 2006!

What the crap hapened to time O_o; ?! I still remember when everyone was looking for the JF05 Trailer for like 3 months. And dEaTh, some comments just weren't meant to be said :/. Rinoa didn't seem like that at all, from what I hear, many people like her the best out of the Final Fantast Females...
  9. A

Rate the MEMBER TITLE above you! ^_^

Okey, its just like those other rating games but you do the titles under your member name (like store keeper or it could be customized already). So...Post New Thread...that is very original! 10/10.
  10. A

theme song passion

Go to http://babelfish.altavista.com/ and put the web adress in "Translate a Web Page" and select the "From and To Languages" to Japanese to English. Hit translate. Wait until the site shows up (it might take a while) and it should be in english (we at least it was on my computer).
  11. A

Bhk Gang Theory.

Wow, thats a pretty good theory, but I don't think BHK is Zell (no tatoo thingy) but he could be. Sounds kinda confusing with the past and the future of everyone but thats a good theory o.o
  12. A

New picture of Axel in TT!!!!!

Nice find and translation (even though it kinda doesn't make sense to me =\)!
  13. A

Spanish (I think) translation

I think I put it in my translation, but here it is... We expect not to have that to swallow us to "Brother", the revolting personage of Final Fantasy X-2, in a future one Kingdom Hearts. The Hunchback of Notre you Give me is one of the few movies that we would be able to remain well in future...
  14. A

Spanish (I think) translation

Well I found this website that can translate so heres what i got.. "Up to what point is viable the continuity of the saga Kingdom Hearts? Disney has a limit. Almost all the reports on Kingdom Hearts begin speaking on the relation between Square-Enix and Disney. This is not an exception...
  15. A

New Scans!!!

Nice find! [might be a little off topic, but it is in the new scans]BTW, is it just me, or am I the only one who's noticed that if you look on the farthest side to the right, that you can see a very small and blurryish image of FFA Cloud? I was wonder if that was the picture that all those sites...
  16. A

I cant believe that Atlantica is back!

I found Atlantica to be boring sometimes yet fun! I mean the auto target and then swim up to them thingy was pretty good and I really liked the swimming (but compared to the flying....). I'm not real happy or mad that its back (btw, where does it say that its confirmed? I'm kinda slow ._.).
  17. A

How would Sora look like in Steam Boat Willie?

I think he will look like Peter from that Family Guy Episode when he gets all mad with Brian and they did that cartoon. Sora black and white with big eyes and huge overals and him having those goofy happy faces like in the manga....
  18. A

Vexen

This is pretty old news...it is CONFIRMED somewhere that Vexen is a guy, he just has a girls name (like Sora is a girls name most of the time). He just has a mad scientist laugh (too much helium I guess) but your laugh can sound so much different from your voice (and the high voice actually...
  19. A

Chrismas season = No KH2

Well Square did say it would come out in 2005 and now its Winter. It will probably come out around Christmas (I mean, its the biggest anticipated game...i think...for Square and whats a better release date for a game that big then Kingdom Hearts II). KH2 will probably sell a lot of games, and...
  20. A

The Toilet Game!!!

Okies I just thought of this game right now. You say something like "Omg, theres a mouse in my toilet" or "Omg, theres fire in my toilet" or "Omg, there's a Micheal Jackson in my toilet" and anything else that you can think of that is in a toilet! Lets start! Omg, theres a holy grail in my toilet!
Back