• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 15th member

This is how to beat Sephiroth KH2(Guide)

I do not know if there is a guide now for this one,if there is then why still people ask for how beating him ayt? You absolutely(really) must have Leaf Bracer,Once More, Second Chance Abilities.The last remaining HP may be your last chance to heal Don't waste MP-Curaga and Reflaga are the only...
  2. 15th member

"Making out" controllable or not?

I just really wanna know what are your opinions about these. My girlfriend and I always make out everytime we meet, not really when we immidiately saw each other, but the problem is every the same day we meet we always make out. Sometimes she was the one who's starting to give me urge to kiss...
  3. 15th member

Help/Support ► Why is she doing this to me?

This girl(who I am infatuated with) is someone I'ved been with the whole school year. She is 2 years older than me, but when it was my first day at school. She greeted me(her smile kills me) and told me that how was my vacation, i just said fine. When we have a Student School Council...
  4. 15th member

NaruSaku or NaruHina?????

Sakura or Hinata................ Who would be the better woman to have Naruto's love and affection, feel free to vote and tell your reaonable reason why you chose her!!!!;P
  5. 15th member

The game that tore you apart

Did you ever expirience a game....... that made you throw your controller, made you pull your hair, DESTROY THE CD or even search the net for cheats just to beat the game. Feel free to share it here whether yo usucceed in beating it or NOT mine was beatin count dooku!!!!!!! i swear Anakin was...
  6. 15th member

Whatever happened?

In KH1 as far as I'ved remembered, Sora has gone to the cave where a locked door lies.And kairi appeared to the scene and was sucked by the door.And Sora was unknowingly appeared at Traverse Town, but how about kairi? where di Riku found her? And by that time Kairi's body shold have casted by...
  7. 15th member

Help/Support ► Am I emo or just normal????

I'm still just at school but i feel like i bear the burden of the world................................. I am sometimes bullied by people just because I study well and get high marks(not so high) and sometimes when I hang out to the bullies or the cool ones, te uncool ones or the nerds get mad...
  8. 15th member

Help/Support ► Help me please, MEGA GIRL PROBLEM

I have a girlfriend i love her so much. But her bestfriend is always taking our time of knowing each other more. Her bestfriend always stick to her all the time. From eating at lunch and going at home their always together. And she says that it's fine that she is there when we talk.But for me...
  9. 15th member

Unbirths and BBSTheory(It's the best,i think so.)

Well,i think that this theory is the closest to the truth about unbirths: 0.xehanort was the first one who created the unbirth(by getting hearts from living people). 1.Unbirths are created by the souls of a person. Heartless=heart Nobodies=body Unbirths=soul. 2.When a soul is suppposed to be...
  10. 15th member

roxas and xion?

can you guys tell me what the heck's happening now in 352/2 days? Cause i havent been online since last month,so dont kow the newest happenings.And xion is with roxas and axel! and she's got her face revealed!:ohmy: If Xion was not really HIDDEN from roxas and the other org. members...
  11. 15th member

what's the forbidden secret?

I have no idea who wrote the message in jimminy's journal,but i have a hunch its axel or namine.Cause i think the forbidden secret is the "save them from their torment" line. Just speculate and post your theories, i really wanted to know .
  12. 15th member

Theory about Xion

For me Xion is connected to Sora, she is connected to him cause she uses the KK like Roxas.I dont know how she wield it if Roxas is using it to.She came to the Org. before Roxas but maybe because Xion is not a nobody thats why it's still org 13, she is maybe a memory from sora because namine...
  13. 15th member

Does he really have a heart?

When you fight with axel in kh2.He says something to Roxas about "Do you really have a heart do you?". And to have a keyblade you must have a strong heart, and in the nomura interiew.Nomura says that this is a very imortant scene. So does he really have a heart?
  14. 15th member

The new Xehanort

So........... Xehanort became a heartless(ansem) when his heart was taken away.But then he has a strong heart that's why he has also a nobody(xemnas).But according to the BBS, there is a new enemy(chasers?) so do you reckon that Xehanort has also a chaser form?
  15. 15th member

Keyblades?

I was just wondering. Sora has the KK. Rikku has the WTD.Roxas has the Oathkeeper and the Oblivion.But can you agree that sora can use the WTD (like he did in the xemnas fight) i mean use the keyblade of the other but the other cant use it? like in KH1 rikku stole sora's KK but he got it back...
  16. 15th member

Zack in BBS

BBS is all about the past right? so the other side characters have their stories changed.Like harcules being a kid.So in FFVII, it will be in the crisis core events!.So instead of cloud, we will have Zack!.(Zack's hair is way too cool than Cloud's)
Back