• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

desu

hi bigger: http://i.imgur.com/YCzLf.jpg
  2. M

Anthurium

So I drew a flower in art. I think it looks pretty balls.
  3. M

Help/Support ► Anxiety (ways to deal with it)

Over this past year, I have become increasingly anxious. I'm constantly skittish and worrying about every possible thing. While a little anxiety's supposed to be good for everyone, I get physically ill whenever I start having an anxiety fit. I get shaky all over, which is normal I think, but I...
  4. M

Ienzo is a red herring

You heard me. The whole reason Ienzo is a child in the latest scans is to distract us from something else. Huey, Dewey, and Louie. They haven't aged since the time of BBS. I smell a conspiracy. :35:
  5. M

Gender test for track star

South African teen wins 800 amid gender-test flap - Olympics - Yahoo! Sports Although I find the manager's words to be fishy, I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be for Caster to have to go through this, especially if it gets proven that she really is a she after all. Discuss. :v
  6. M

Not able to upload any pics?

This is just something that I've noticed since a while ago, but whenever I go into my album to upload any pictures, the button to upload pictures is gone, even when I use the other skins. I'm just curious about what's going on and if there's a solution to this.
  7. M

Cat in China grows wings

Cat in China grows wings Discuss.
  8. M

Xion's birth in the novels?

Look who's posting a theory. o: I know, I know. I rape theories more than I ever do post them, but I thought that this was too much of a coincidence to not share it. Alright, as Rain kindly pointed out in the Novel Translation thread [link], Zexion reported to having heard screams from Vexen's...
  9. M

Musings of a Thursday Morning

I always hate going to school in the morning. It's not so much that I dislike school, which I do, but the way I get to school I dislike even more. I ride a bus. I've always rode the bus, even back in elementary school, I rode the bus. And I hate it. I hate waking up early and rushing to get...
  10. M

Quarantine

A little surprised that there's not a thread on this, but oh well. Well, I just watched it, and despite it ruining my appetite, it wasn't that bad of a movie. KfUAETRhhkw So, has anyone else seen Quarantine/what do you think of it?
  11. M

Ronin Dojo Community College DX

Otherwise known as RDCCDX: The Dark Water Saga by fortaxreasons. So, has anyone else heard of it? So far there's only 3 episodes, but from what I've seen it's pretty interesting. YwOys7qEhGU&feature=channel_page
  12. M

Help/Support ► Would anyone have any advice to give me?

Okay, I'll just get this out of the way, but I greatly dislike a certain classmate of mine. This guy is in my third hour class, which happens to be drama. And just recently, we had to be partners for a humorous duet. Now, I had already disliked him previously for breaking part of a project I...
  13. M

My idea about the Lingering Sentiment

First, before I state my theory, what do we know about the LS? He's an optional fight in FM+. He is decked in armor from head to toe and wields a Keyblade. He says, "You are not the one I chose", to Sora, which hints that Riku was chosen to wield the Keyblade. He harbors an extreme hatred for...
  14. M

Help, I'm a little confused here.

Mkay, I'm trying to fill Jiminy's Journal 100% and right now I'm doing all the minigames and such. In Twilight Town, I've already done everything except for this one thing: The SB Street Rave. I'm sorry if I sound like a complete idiot in asking this, but what exactly is this Street Rave and...
  15. M

Freshly Baked Cookies

Lol. I just got done baking about three dozen cookies. :> Would anyone like one?
  16. M

Fanfiction ► New Beginnings

Alright, I've been around the fanfic business for a while (not necessarily on this particular site), and this is one of my more recent projects that I've been working on. Criticism is welcomed. =) -- A mysterious figure smirked in the middle of the dark in a room. Various scenes of a child, a...
  17. M

Don't Go Messing Around in the Basement (short story)

I wrote this, at like, 2 in the morning for my friend the other day. =P Just felt like posting it up... And yes, the Organization XIII has a Wii. Dunno how they got it, don't care, they just do. -- Demyx was alone, wandering the lower levels of the castle. It was his day off and he literally...
  18. M

Ven's name?

Well, Tetsuya Nomura said Ven was a nickname and his real name is longer, so is it possible his name is Heaven? =.= I may be the hundredth or so person to realize this or this could be so absurd, it can't even be considered a possibility, but it just came to me when I was trying to go to sleep...
Back